1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

1.5 Release 3/13/2013.

Discussion in 'Server & Site News' started by Kane, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

I want to give you a heads up that this Wednesday 13th, Minecraft 1.5 is coming out and this is one of the biggest releases when it comes to bring more redstone mechanics into Minecraft. As such I assume the update period on Godcraft will be slightly slower then normal but hopefully not to bad. My best prediction of events since people expect me to know everything lol.

Build Server: 2-4 Weeks, Will require a lot of testing of all the new features and make sure there is no major exploits, dupes, etc. Overall just a really good testing and reporting. If testing/reporting was like the last update then expect Build server to stay 1.4.

Adventure Server: 4-8 Weeks, Like always the Adventure server will take the longest. We have no plans on any wipes at this time or any planned wipes in the near future. Adventure Server will be updated forever as long as their is a fair amount of players. Once again 4-8 Weeks is a nice prediction. This is Majority of the major mods we use and play actually do update.

Creative Server: 1-2 Weeks, Expect an update right away as long as the majority of the plugins are not broken. We want you guys to be able to jump on and do your creative builds for 1.5 Asap!

Please note, I follow the mods and plugins and don't need any reminders. I do this on my free time and as well do local testing usually before I even post any new news updates. As always be patient and hope for the best.

Information on the pre-release:
    [​IMG]
    It’s finally time to release the Minecraft Redstone Update pre-release!
    The change log is as follows…
    • Added Redstone Comparator (used in Redstone logic)
    • Added Hopper (collects items and moves them to containers)
    • Added Dropper (similar to Dispensers, but always drops the item)
    • Added Activator Rail (activates TNT Minecarts)
    • Added Daylight Sensor
    • Added Trapped Chest
    • Added Weighed Pressure Plate
    • Added Block of Redstone
    • Added Nether Brick (item)
    • Added Nether Quartz and ore
    • Added Block of Quartz, with half blocks and chiseled variants
    • New command: /scoreboard
    • New command: /effect
    • Containers and mobs can have custom names
    • Inventory management has been changed, for example you can drag-place items over slots
    • Texture packs now have separate images for each block and item, and can have animations
    • Nether Quartz Ore now spawns in the Nether
    • Smooth lighting now has three settings (none, minimal, maximum)
    • More detailed death messages
    • Some hostile mobs now are harder in Hard difficulty
    • Many, many, bug fixes
    • Removed Herobrine childish fucking devs.
    [​IMG]
    This update will be officially released next week on
    Wednesday, March 13
    Get the pre-release here:

burns1200 likes this.
  2. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

Reminder to all: Nether will need to be wiped to get the new nether quartz ore.

Since Build server and Minecart Mania is rotting in a grave right now, it will just be a nether world wipe. We expect some players will come back after the update, but I doubt they'll stay too long.

For Adventures server this is your warning not to leave stuff in the nether as we will be wiping the Adventures Nether world when we update to 1.5.

You have been warned.

Kane likes this.
  3. dronf

dronf Whitelisted Player

Any chance of an update before 1.5? Gregtech has added a ton since we last updated, as has extra bees and gravisuite.

4. Xanizl

Xanizl Whitelisted Player

Dunno where to post this but dispensers are still unplaceable on build

5. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Try now.

6. Xanizl

Xanizl Whitelisted Player

Also when are you thinking about resetting the nether because many of us who still play on build would really like nether quartz