1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

2000 South Station

Discussion in 'Subway / Train Grid/System/Layout Projects!!!' started by Shaostoul, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

Ask and you shall receive! By request of Sniper3 there is now a fully functional South 2000 Station.

There are a total of 16 stations and a couple have already been claimed! So be quick! Claim your station now!

There is also quite a bit of left over resources like cobble, dirt and gravel that anyone can take unless Sniper3 says otherwise.

I hope you guys enjoy your new station :)

I didn't really feel like making it pretty, so if someone else wants to put their time into making it nice looking, go for it.

2. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

Yeah it doesn't have to be 100% exact, just close enough that you don't notice a difference when you're at the station. 4 Stations on each wall is a good idea, just remember to put a lift on the main road @ 2000 South that goes to the substation.

3. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

You are so win it's unreal [​IMG]

4. Shaostoul

Yeah, I was probably going to make a little hut above ground where it is. That way it stands out more. The station is a bit different than your or was it agentkid's design but you should just check it out.

@Togeh, how do you mean?

-edit-

the weather is nice finally, so I'm working on my car.

5. JuiceHead

JuiceHead Whitelisted Player

Good to hear! I can't wit till we can have our personal subway up.​

6. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

because you have a nova, a vauxhal nova, the most epic car of all godly time!

7. Shaostoul

8. Shaostoul

***UPDATE***

South 2k is done. Read first post.

9. Sniper3

I have no qualms if anyone wants the leftover resources... I'm sure dork will take it all since he's so close.

10. Shaostoul

He'll at least take any of the valuable stuff.

11. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

I cleaned out all the chests and the chests them selfs, I will leave something for you upstairs in my shop Shaostoul.

Also Sniper would me and my friend be able to re-design the station so it wasn't cobble covered and trashy looking.

12. Shaostoul

I say go for it. I just wanted to get it working and go. I would've done more and made it look nice, but all the digging wore me out.

13. Sniper3

Go for it dork.

14. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

Alright, the private lines will be moderately in accessible for a little while I clear out the room.