1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. isienmai

isienmai Whitelisted Player

I agree with Kane that the 6K North station looks like a mess and think that we should do something about it. Since nobody seems to be working on it currently i have begun to work on it myself by replacing all the walls and floors of the main room with smoothstone. After that i will need help with the interior design of the place to make it look good like the other stations. if you can help out I greatly appreciate it.

2. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

I'd help but I've been busy with other stuff as of late. The break from GodCraft made me have a lot of other stuff I had to do.

3. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know. Will make sure things are in progress.

4. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

That station will most likely be completly redone anyways.

5. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

Sorry, it took me so long to fyi, but more important things than some pixels came up.

-edit-

Don't get me wrong guys, I do enjoy all of your company and going onto GodCraft, but my life and my family lives are a bit more important than GodCraft.

I'm not trying to be mean, so sorry if it seems that way.

6. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

So, i updated 6N yesterday and also gave it a little facelift, but can't do everything because it would take too much time and in the end every station would look more or less the same. @isienmai and everyone else, feel free to make it more pretty. I like the idea that people that live near stations give it their own style, so we get more unique stations. Just don't touch the technical part, so everything around/behind the "Subway Crew only" wall.

-flqw

7. isienmai

could someone delete this thread. it is redundant now that me and oppdelta have sorted out 6K north. it looks soo much better.

8. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

ElectroBot4 and I rebuilt (again) the 6N station so it didn't look so bad. We also moved the station below so it centered on the top terminals.

9. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

did you move the intersection?

10. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

yeah, 17 blocks I think, we moved the whole track layout over including the signs with proper text.

11. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

Ok just wanted to make sure you did not change anything ;)

12. isienmai

thank you for helping out :D