1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Anyone been keeping up with Turkey?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kane, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

So I been watching it ever since the hour of the raids on their camp site. So pretty much how this 100 man protest at a local green park.... Yes tree's and grass they wanted to protest to keep some land left in a city with almost nothing left green ended up with Police raiding it at 5am with pepper spray and setting fire to their tents and pretty much arresting everyone... Notice I said 100 people....

With in 24-48 hours this ended up turning into a revolt against the current PM and with over 100,000 people... Now the predictions and nothing confirmed but could be almost 1,000,000 protesters on the streets now and its nothing but chaos.

Amazingly the people have stayed calm and have actually been doing a good job of organizing on social groups. At this time the PM is pretty much blaming social media sites like twitter and scaring the media into not reporting any of the Protests news... This is so bad now that Turkey is the worst country in the world their saying to arrest the press using their terrorism laws.

Just consider and it's not really there yet but Turkey was a more evolved country then I would say Mexico and could have been considered pretty close to Canada and the USA don't think of this as Iran or Iraq or anything like this. These are people who go to bars and party and all the normal stuff we go to the movies etc... They are pretty much no different then you and I when it comes to the daily life style.

They elected the current PM back in early 2000's when they wanted change and he was pretty much the most liberal person they could hope for... After that his ways had changed really fast and ended up jailing many of the Military Generals and changing laws like it's illegal to sell and I think maybe even drink alcohol after 10pm and many other basic life style things were changing day after day with this PM.

So many people have been dying the police are out of control...

Agility_ likes this.
  2. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

DON'T TAKE MY FUCKING SPOT OF GREEN

3. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

4. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Yeah but this time this is a world where it was as bad or lets say as bad as some the current 3rd worlds and back in the 80 or was it 90's they had bring freedom to turkey to about Canada/USA standards a bit off but close enough... Now their reverting back wards and yes it happens in the USA but this happen really fast and over night almost.

See in Canada/USA/UK most societies we are not so lucky..... It happens to us slower and slower and we just bend over and take it in the ass... Things have gotten worse and worse but almost at a perfect level where we don't even notice it anymore...

If we woke out of a comma lets say today from 20 years ago... Well you get the picture there be a revolt :p

5. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

Well.... you guys in the US better get trained for this because its comming to a town near you soon. The rigged capitalisam game is pissing many ppl off and as they slowly erode our freedoms away we are getting more and more pissed off.
    Its funny... we had the same shit happend in our country BUT the protest were weak and eventualy just... dispersed. We Croatians elect again and agian the same money stealing politicians, proven and convicted murderes and thievs... we got almost all of the ex goverment behind bars or in Den Haag convicted for war crimes. And yet, everyday life is like a dream of sorts... just sit down, dont worry too much, have some coffe with friends. Non of us want to stick our head out and say "You fuckers stole too much, you run the economy to the ground." Nah... just get a cozy job, steal a little on the side, have a cousin in the city council or a ministry and you are golden. And there is so little of us we are all fucking golden, we all somehow get by, we all got somone in the justice sistem or in the police and I think only Mexico has as much corruption as Croatia. But it wont ever get like this, we went through war recently and nobody wants to go back to that. So.... sit down, shut up and drink your coffe. This is still good, just wait for the shitstorm later.