1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Build 1] Adopt a subway!

Discussion in 'Subway / Train Grid/System/Layout Projects!!!' started by Sniper3, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Main South Line 7501-8000 has now been completed with a simple but effective design

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pjstorm12

Pjstorm12 Whitelisted Player

everyone should post pictures on their completed sections. why? cause i like pictures. duhhhh :3

aliparpar likes this.
  3. Cryptane

Cryptane Whitelisted Player

You could space the planks out more so instead of every other one it is every 3 or whatever :)

aliparpar likes this.
  4. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

ill take south 0-500 if thats ok :)

5. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

I'm gonna remove the planks.....Looks better without them....as my friend told me as well.

6. asdpyro

asdpyro Whitelisted Player

If no one has claimed them already sign me up for 0-500 west, or if taken. 0-500 East.

Question about the tracks, I'm assuming I can place them onto a different material? And I think I know the answer to this but I'll ask anyway. May we move the tracks toward each other for the whole 500 length journey? (moving back to the original position afterwards of course). IE: |___T_T___| instead of |T_______T|

7. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

Signed you up for 0-500 West, and no, you cannot move the tracks, but you can move the floor, walls, and roof. You can place the track on a different material too.

8. Puppet1012

Puppet1012 Whitelisted Player

Ill take pictures in a few weeks when my section is done. [so much god damn digging will be needed...]

9. aliparpar

My tunnel is basically finished but to improve it I'll need grief it with lava first.....

10. asdpyro

I discovered while starting my idea that there is another cart track directly above the west subway. Therefore I cannot do my idea, Could you please move my adoption to east 0-500 instead. I have checked and there does not appear to be a conflict.

@Sniper3

11. Xanizl

Xanizl Whitelisted Player

5501-6000
    Please :)

12. aliparpar

My subway North line 7501-8000 Update :

[​IMG]

Will post the finished product soon...

Pjstorm12 likes this.
  13. ReggAbac

ReggAbac Whitelisted Player

Hmm. Could I have 0-500 East? I've been playing with curves. They might look trippy going at minecart speed.

14. aliparpar

FINISHED SUBWAY TUNNEL : Aliparpar's tunnel now :p (7501 - 8000 ) North Line @ 8K North Station

[​IMG]

Just made those glows into this ....It gives the tunnel the feel of a mine tunnel .....And yes for the lava part I had to bring 1000 BUCKETS of LAVA into build from Nether :/

Also : I would like to thank everyone who helped me in this project including donations, Digging and giving me ideas and thanks sniper3 for his support :

Donations :
    <3 @confuzzledyma : 4-5 stacks of wood
    <3 @undershotcronix : 10-15 stacks of Sandstone
    <3 @Raganork : 1 Double Chest of Gravel

Digging the ceiling :
    @BlueDragon

Helping in design :
    @Bodydrag
    @Sniper3

AS FOR MY NEXT TUNNEL I WANT TO CLAIM THE REST OF THIS TUNNEL WHICH WOULD BE : 7000-7501 North Line

Imperialles likes this.
  15. aliparpar

BUMP! @Sniper3 you need to turn my name green for North line 7501-8000 :D
    Also give me 7000-7501 North Line....

And also, For new players to see that this thread exists and start claiming and beautifying subway tunnels. ;)

16. Sniper3

Done.

17. Sniper3

Done.

18. Hale

Hale Whitelisted Player

If available, I'll take Main Line East 3501 - 4000.
    MC Name: hale6

19. asdpyro

When making your requests you guys might want to include "@Sniper3" so that you can be sure he sees it.

20. Hale

Hale Whitelisted Player

@Sniper3
    If available, I'll adopt the East Main Line From 3501 to 4000.
    MC Name: hale6