1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Build 1] [Complete] 'The' Warehouse

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Togeh, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

'The' Warehouse

Hey you!...yes you!

Do you like Style?
    pvpwarehouse1.jpg pvpwarehouse2.jpg front.jpg

Do you like colour coded floors for ease of use?
    Yellow Floor.jpg

Do you like extravgantly expensive water features?
    fountian.jpg

Do you want diffrent style plots to store your stuff?
    5 Chest Plot.jpg 8 Chest Plot.jpg

Do you like EPIC scale?
    top down.jpg bottom up.jpg entrance.jpg

Do you like Sexy Simens playing in the pool with green wool and a spongehead?!
    sexysimens.jpg

If you said yes to any of these questions then you need to be at 'The'Warehouse. It's THE place to be right now!

300 blocks North (Old East) of /Build1 spawn for all your easy to access multi world goodness, come on down to 'The' Warehouse and be amazed (and a little freaked out!)

Stevo_1066, SimenS, bennerkaj and 6 others like this.
  2. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

PLOTS NO LONGER FOR SALE

SimenS likes this.
  3. JuiceHead

JuiceHead Whitelisted Player

Wow. I was planning on doing the same thing. Right across the street....lol.

4. DaffyPWNS

DaffyPWNS Whitelisted Player

I'll sell you my diamond swords for 75ea which you can resell in your shop. They are 1 hit to 3 hits used. (barely used).

5. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

He would have to have a seperate shop for each diff sword, as the damage value on everyone of the used ones would be different.

6. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

Ok , Togeh.... You're officially a well know builder to me . This and that in Klamoth are super awesome!
    Also, Can I order one of these warehouses for my land in Ic? :D

7. DaffyPWNS

DaffyPWNS Whitelisted Player

Real question is where you got all that glowstone from.

8. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Ali taught me how to be the best glowstone collector in the whole wide netherworld! some things are just worth ignoring while others are worth risking a fall for, not to mention the jellyfish dodging tactics!

9. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

I need to buy lessons from him :p

aliparpar likes this.
  10. aliparpar

I may be thinking of establishing a nether school teaching glow farming in groups :D

marvinbek likes this.
  11. Jim_Jam94

Jim_Jam94 Whitelisted Player

Now it's time to just nuke everything else within 200-300 blocks of spawn and build awesome buildings like that, job well done King of the Bristolian Empire! :D

keirhan, ReggAbac and GTA4rox08 like this.
  12. Sweigart

Sweigart Whitelisted Player

3 words... Dope as shizzle.

13. Puppet1012

Puppet1012 Whitelisted Player

14. Dreamzs

Dreamzs Whitelisted Player

lol just casually advertising your shop in a project thread...

Mista_Tubby and GTA4rox08 like this.
  15. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Bumped for EPIC SALES PITCH ON THE FIRST AND SECOND POST OF THIS THREAD GOGOGO!

16. Stevo_1066

Stevo_1066 Whitelisted Player

So uh. We buy a plot of land in your warehouse, and we can sell stuff out of the chests? Am I understanding this correctly?

17. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

It's storage near the build 1 spawn but if you want to set it up as a shop you can do this as well....the storage idea was good until everyone got to set a home on every world, although it's still useful for near PVP portal storage as theres no pvp /home

18. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Due to a complete lack of demand for such a facility (thank's Ali) i am no longer providing plots in my warehouse and will now use it for personal evil world takeover shemeing muwahahhaha

aliparpar likes this.
  19. aliparpar

What did I do ? :'(
    I was just buying snow....
    Don't give up. Advertise more ;)

20. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

You did the same thing as me right next to me faster than me god damn competition!