1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

[Build 1] Subway Status

Discussion in 'Subway / Train Grid/System/Layout Projects!!!' started by flqw, Jul 3, 2011.

1. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

4N4W -> 8N4W dug courtesy of the deep underground mysterious dwarf named Bagline. Tracked by ElectroBot4. Station needs to be built at 8N4W (track is NOT connected to the 8N line).

This line goes through Moria's hall and an one-time exemption was granted to allow the subway to be lowered to level 7 (for the length of Moria's hall).

2. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

map updated.

3. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

Built 8E.

4. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

@Kane

Need you to move the portal at 8E. Position is marked.

5. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

Built 8W. Very unique :>

6. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

Built 8n4w.

Thanks to @BigBauf

7. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

Built 8N8W.

8. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

5 more stations to go! :D :D :D

9. ElectroBot

And around 30,000 block length out of 320,000 block length of tunnel digging left. That's under 10% of the subway left to dig.

Maybe we should have some sort of contest to complete the rest.

10. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

I will do one more station before i leave for vacation. :D

11. Sniper3

No contest, more slave-driving! :p

12. ElectroBot

Can't slave drive when 2/3 of the regular players aren't online. I'm guessing most are at end of Summer vacations.

13. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

4N8E: Done.

14. D3LTA48

D3LTA48 Whitelisted Player

how can i help?

15. Sniper3

Dig at /warp subway

16. heulfryn

heulfryn Whitelisted Player

I would like to help out.

However, I just got whitelist yesterday so still have a lot to check out and start getting tools to help out.
    I will /warp subway sometime this weekend.

17. ztww89

ztww89 Whitelisted Player

All the terminals at 2k North have filled up, I was wondering if I could get permission to expand it to the size of the other, newer terminals.

18. ColtonisWright

ColtonisWright Whitelisted Player

You could always try to contact to join lines with them, then set up a /st to your city/home. It would save time atleast

19. ztww89

ztww89 Whitelisted Player

I actually already have a terminal there. The problem is it feels small and crowded while the newer stations are huge with tons of extra terminals.

20. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

I've been thinking about expanding the 2k north station to the size of the others. You'd need to get an go ahead from all the other station owners. You have an OK from the NARL, I'll even help out.