1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Build 1] Subway Status

Discussion in 'Subway / Train Grid/System/Layout Projects!!!' started by flqw, Jul 3, 2011.

1. ztww89

ztww89 Whitelisted Player

I got the ok from electro the other day, so I'll be starting to expand 2k North in the next week or so. Gonna expand upwards so there shouldn't be any problems running into private subways. Help welcomed. :D

2. Haagindaaz

Haagindaaz Whitelisted Player

i recently just setup home in the 4K south region, electrobot's image of what needs to be done says the tunnel from 4s to 4s8w needs work, i wouldn't mind working on this for awhile, who do i need to talk to to get approval?

3. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

All the tunnels have actually been dug (image hasn't been updated yet) and around 90% is tracked already.

4. nhoj85

nhoj85 Whitelisted Player

4ke -> 4ke, 4ks is dug

5. nhoj85

nhoj85 Whitelisted Player

*tracked

aliparpar likes this.
  6. ElectroBot

The WHOLE subway system is tracked! Yay!

I've also built a 8S4W station and 8 terminals for it.

EDIT TY to jyedawson for helping me track the last section of the subway.

7. ElectroBot

Built 8N4E station with 5 terminals (just like 8N4W station/terminals).

Only 2 more stations/terminals to go.

8. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

9. ElectroBot

You didn't update the image with the 2 stations that I made recently. I'll update the map on the wiki once I finish the other 2 stations. I figured no point doing incremental image updates when I'll have the whole system done in the next few days.

10. aliparpar

I just make all of them green? upload them to wiki ?

11. ElectroBot

I'll do it once I'm done in the next few days.

12. aliparpar

Ok , I've already done the pic anyway... just save from here or just link to this when you're finished ;) Thanks for the subways Electro.

P/S : Also I've heard nether subway is fully dug but not tracked?

subway_map.png

13. ElectroBot

Nether might be wiped, hence we're not laying track in the new sections that are dug.

8N8E Station is complete along with a small terminal.

1 more station to go. :)

aliparpar likes this.
  14. ElectroBot

ALL SUBWAYS are DUG and TRACKED!!
    ALL SUBWAY STATIONS and TERMINALS are DONE!!
    YAY!!

I'll do a run through of the system later to check the MM sorting (found some errors earlier). I'll update the wiki over the weekend.

15. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

Will the stations be changed due to the new directions?

16. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

Oh god. That will be terrible.

17. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

Before the nether wipe, can I go in and pluck out all the rails? It would be a waste.

18. ElectroBot

If you want to. You can't use water in nether to wash the tracks away as water evaporates, so you'd have to mine them out. I'd recommend mining the block below the track as that removes the track and nether is very easy to mine relative to mining the track. I'd use stone picks and stash the tracks in chests as there are some caves almost directly below the netherrail.

There is 8,000+ netherrail tracks in nether. If you're willing to dig it up, I'd be willing to let you keep 1/4 (around 2,000) of them (the rest would go back to the subway crew for the next netherrail).

Do NOT do this yet, I'll give you 1-3 days advance warning when we'll be reseting nether if you want to rip it up.