1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Build 1] The Eastern Plantation: OFFICIAL THREAD

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Mista_Tubby, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Mista_Tubby

Mista_Tubby Whitelisted Player

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Eastern Plantation
    The Eastern Plantation is a town founded by myself, Mista_Tubby, and Milhouz. We have a great future planned for the town community and would love everyone to pitch in!

EP Owners:
    Mista_Tubby (Owner)
    Milhouz (Owner)​
    Hop onto the 6k East railway. After you arive at the 6k east station, go to the top floor (inside the station) and look for the station labeled "The Eastern Plantation." It is made out of sandstone and wood and should be easy to find. If you need any help getting here, feel free to ask for help.
    Plots:
    -Condos (Inside Main Towers): 500c​
    -Small Plot (10x10): 1500c
    -Large Plot (25x25+): 3000c+

*Please note that if you create anything obscene, you will be asked to remove it or remodel it. We don't want a bunch of cobble towers. Be creative and have fun:)

Amenities (Plot owners ONLY):
    Tree Farms:
    -Regular Trees (450 Trees)
    -Redwood Trees (450 Trees)
    -Birch Trees (450 Trees)
    Wheat Farm:
    -A good amount of wheat, feel free to use if you're a plot owner. Located at the flats.
    Reed Farm:
    -Produces an entire single chest of reeds in one harvest!
    Watermelon Farm:
    -Not automatic but plan to have an automatic reed farm very soon.
    -Holds 144 watermelons at full capacity.
    Pumpkin Farm:
    -We plan to have an automatic pumpkin farm in the near future.
    Spleef Arena:
    -Free to use, whenever! Host your own events!
    -We will be hosting multiple spleefing events at our arena, hopefully once a week.
    Shopping Market:
    -Discounted prices on items to town members ONLY
    -Items purchased here are to not be resold and to be used for personal plots within The Eastern Plantation ONLY. (If you're caught breaking this rule, your plot will be removed without a refund.)
    -You tell us what items you're in need of and we'll try to supply them as soon as possible at the town shop but please be reasonable.
    Fully Functional Subway:
    -We have a fully functional subway that takes you on a pleasant ride from the 6k East station to the front entrance of The Eastern Plantation.
    Etc., etc. (Tell us what you want!)

If you're interested in a tour, please feel free contact Milhouz or myself (Mista_Tubby)! Or, if you would like, just stop by and take a look yourself! We can't wait to get a little community put together out here and we have many more plans and amenities to come!

Please keep in mind that some things are still needed finishing and will be completed shortly. As for pictures, you'll have to come check it out for yourself! Here's is the entrance you will be greeted by as you enter into The Eastern Plantation!
    [​IMG]

Our First Spleef Game At Our Arena!
    [​IMG]
    Disclaimer: No refunds, however you can upgrade from a small plot to a large plot.

aliparpar and Kane like this.
  2. Milhouz

Milhouz Whitelisted Player

NEWS UPDATE: Mista_Tubby and I, are the owners again of The Eastern Plantation.

3. undershotcronix

undershotcronix Whitelisted Player

It's about time you guys make a thread :) that place looks great !

Mista_Tubby likes this.
  4. Mista_Tubby

Thanks! We've been busy with school and work haha, but I think it's well overdue:p

5. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

is this going to be a huge wood/wheat/mushroom/watermelon/cane farm?

6. Mista_Tubby

Haha no, you could come check it out! We do have all of those farms though, only to benefit the plot owners.

7. Mista_Tubby

Planning on adding in a birch farm and a wheat farm here soon!

8. Dreamzs

Dreamzs Whitelisted Player

Looks great guys

9. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Yeah, looks great. Hey, how about we add in Town halls and town Courts and stuff. Maybe even a park.

10. Dreamzs

cant wait to have a spleef event here

also thought this picture looked pretty damn nice
    [​IMG]

Mista_Tubby likes this.
  11. Mista_Tubby

Sounds like a good idea man!

12. Milhouz

Milhouz Whitelisted Player

EVENT UPDATE: We will be hosting a spleef tournament today at 4:30 pm est. 2d entry fee and 2db plus all earnings will be given to the winner. 1v1 tourney style winner take all

Mista_Tubby likes this.
  13. Puppet1012

Puppet1012 Whitelisted Player

I actually kind of like this. It looks great so far. :3 Your texture pack also makes it look how I think a plantation should look with the colors. well dreamz's texture pack

Mista_Tubby likes this.
  14. Mista_Tubby

Thanks! And Dreamzs whats yo texture pack?

15. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

I love it so much. Looks awesome. The spleef game was the best spleef game I have took part in so far.

16. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Yeah I thought maybe with SOME of the new land we could have a sort of "town block". Basicly it has a few town Shops owned buy us (using the trust system and discounts too) and maybe a court and park. I'll try to look into some designs later when I get back on. Let me know what you think of the idea.

17. Mista_Tubby

Thanks GTA! And there some intense games:p
    @McLag I agree man that'd be pretty neat:p

18. Jocce

Jocce Whitelisted Player

Some Pictures!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mista_Tubby and Puppet1012 like this.
  19. xpgkaz

xpgkaz Whitelisted Player

I had great fun at the spleef event :) it was my first time spleefing that night, so thank you for the great event :)

20. Dreamzs

The name of my texture pack is 'SummerField v1.2' :)