1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Build Server Online! Forums Moved! Vanilla 1.6.1 Server Out!

Discussion in 'Server & Site News' started by Kane, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

So everything should be done. Please post here for any and all bugs created from the move.

1.6.1 Vanilla Server. (No PvP, No Griefing)
    Server: mc.godcraft.com:2424
    TeamSpeak 3: ts.godcraft.com

Build Server and 1.6.1 is the only server right now running. We will consider Creative server if the demand actually gets kicked in but its a waste of resources, Same goes for IC for now. Adventures 2 is now shutdown as well as New Eden.

Adventures 1 and 2 as well as First Worlds Godcraft had posted a long long time ago will be up for download sometime later this month.

2. Jommastafibb

Jommastafibb Whitelisted Player

lift signs are broken on build server.

3. IamRacecaR

IamRacecaR Whitelisted Player

I would be appreciative if the creative server were put back up. I've got alot of stuff on there that I would either like to copy or get schematics of. Or if you were to post a world download, that would be fine too.

4. Kane

My mistake the 1.6.1 Server is on 2424 port.

IamRacecaR I will get it up next week but yeah your data will not be lost. I'm now going on an adventure!

5. Truman123

Truman123 New Member

I just started on the 1.6.1 server and already found diamonds. Im the onley one on at the moment hopping others will join soon.

6. Kane

I seen a couple on here and there. Overall people here on Godcraft don't care much about anything anymore. They only Bitch when something is missing and don't actually play or do anything.

7. Truman123

Truman123 New Member

When ever I get bored of playing i stop for a few days and do something else. Unlike some people that play nonstop.

8. johnmg3

johnmg3 Whitelisted Player

I've taken breaks like this before and have come back to play. Breaks like the one I've been on recent was forced by real life circumstances but have the usual effect. I step away from the game long enough it's hard to dive back in and sink all those hours. I've been enjoying some other things for the last month as well as a few other games. I will likely come back to Godcraft depending on what's being offered in the future. I appreciate the availability of any of the maps for download, but if they are not going to be up and running, I've stopped the VIP's for now. I've never been a huge fan of vanilla and there are no modded servers running at the moment so I'm out until that changes.

9. Kane

Yeah that is kind of to bad. Until a few days ago I had a bunch modded servers up and not a single users on. New Eden about 3-4 weeks ago has a massive update. But no one was there.

I spend so many hours keeping them up and running to see the population sit at a steady 0.

10. Truman123

Truman123 New Member

i finally found a saddle and some iron horse armor. Hop no-one gets to greedy

Kane likes this.
  11. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

So tell me how you know that we don't do or play anything?

12. Kane

You did not even make sense and once again and thanks for proving my point.

13. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

Explain to me how i proved your point?

14. Truman123

Truman123 New Member

Already have a greifer but dont know who it was he/she took all my stuff from items to horses and destroyed part of my base. please come help me and my freind Kane.

15. Kane

Guess what time it is! A time when a troll bothers me so much on Godcraft he is set free for good!

16. Kane

Banned and rolled back :)

17. Truman123

Truman123 New Member

Another Griefer stuck my base while i was away

18. Truman123

Truman123 New Member

Hello, there's a bug where villagers despawn after a few minutes when u leave there view distance.

19. Truman123

Truman123 New Member

Kane will you ever start a letsplay series on the server?

20. Truman123

Truman123 New Member

just defeted the ender dragon