1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Bulk Iron

Discussion in '[BS] - Market / Trade' started by Bagline, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

Done purchasing, thanks.

Preparing to dig in Moria again, and iron tools will yield more blocks mined.

Buying Iron at 1 diamond to 2 blocks
    Looking to spend up to 200d in total.

You can sell to @Jokers2 or myself.

Edit:
    please note that I don't require all the iron to come from one source, so if you have 5, 10, 30, or 300+ blocks you would like to sell at a bulk rate, it doesn't matter.

Normal price paid in the shops in trade is 1d:3blocks

2. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

Phi might be able to sell a little more than 64 iron blocks message me kizzard or riflez (mostly kizzard he controls our shop) good luck with mining!

3. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

1D:14bars.

4. Bagline

I'm thinking 1:18

5. Kizzard

Kizzard Whitelisted Player

Phi will offer 1:16, contact me to make a deal!

We have 128iB to trade, that's 72d for the lot.

6. Sounas

Sounas Whitelisted Player

There are people selling it for 1D:3IB, just look in trade

7. Dorkinator

No they aren't. I have 75D in a cest buying them but no one has sold to that chest recently.

8. Sounas

Yet ive seen enough people wanting to sell IB for that price in chat so it is true

9. Dorkinator

I'll match Phi and I think I have enough for the other 128D.

10. Bagline

I think we're done buying for now Phi had almost twice what they originally posted, and I purchased some from a couple other people.

11. Sounas

Wait wut. I bought 109 Ironblocks for you for a good price :O

12. Bodydrag

Bodydrag Whitelisted Player

I'll donate the iron blocks I still have lying around somewhere (about 280). Need someone to drop them off to though.
    I won't be able to spend much time on GC due to an internship I've just started, so this is all I can contribute for now...

13. Bagline

if that price is 2blocks per d, we can still do it.

@Bodydrag

you have access to chests in my plot in Moria I think... although right now you'll probably have to break through the wall since your name is not on the door.