1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Application Approved caf77 application

Discussion in '[IC] - Applications' started by caf77, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caf77

caf77 New Member

1) Minecraft Name: caf77

Questions: what can vip members do that non-vip members can’t do?

2. What is your age?

14 years old

3. Why are you interested in an IndustrialCraft2/Buildcraft2/Redpower2 server over a normal Minecraft server?

Because I like the more complicated parts of minecraft and with redpower buildcraft and industrial craft 2 it will get extremely complicated which is half the fun of minecraft

4. If you had to pick your favorite mechanic of Forestry, what would it be?

Reed harvester because the reed(sugar cane) helps to create book shelfs to make your house look nice

5. What kinds of guidelines do you think every good MC neighbor should follow? Be detailed.

They should not build within 150 blocks of you without permission and someone else knowing this to back you up this is not nice and frankly annoying to see every 5 seconds some walking across your house

6. What kinds of personalities are you hoping to encounter on the server?

Nice people who are active an like to build cool things and are help full that’s what I hope to see on the server

7. What would be your 'endgame', if you will, for IC2/BC2/RP2? Your brain's picture of your perfect setup on in your little corner of the server?

I want to have made all the machines have a chest that gets un-smelted ores and puts them to be smelted I want to have a semi-automatic crafting building for circuits and have fun

8. What would you do if you damaged another player's property?

Tell a server admin if its glass I would go make the required materials to fix the persons land and then tell him/her that I broke a part of their land and tell them what you broke say you’re sorry and show them that you fixed it and show him the block you broke

9. Have you ever been banned on Godcraft or another server and if so please explain why you were banned and what did you learn from the ban.

I have never been ban from a god craft server because I have never been on a god craft server I also am admins on most servers because I set up somewhat complicated Redstone wiring

Policy Questions:

10. Why is looping wires bad?

Looping wires are bad because it doubles the pulse and gives the server a lot of lag

11. How close can you build to spawn?

You have to build at least 300blocks in each direction which ends up to a thin 30,000 blocks total

12. How close can you build to another player without their permission?

You have to be a minimum of 150 if you have discrestion or if you are combining your plots you can build in a 200x100 which is 20,000 blocks total

13. How do you claim land and how much is the max you can claim? Please explain in details in your own words all the steps you need to take for a proper land claiming.

To claim the land you must check a 100x100 square of land and if you are in 150 blocks of people once you are done that you must put a fence stone cobblestone around the plot

You can claim a major plot which is 100x100 and a minor plot of 50x50

14. What must your claimed land have on signs around it?

It must have the owners name on the claimed land

15. Where can you use Nuclear Bombs?

You can NEVER use nukler bombs they are forbidin and are a banned item

16. Where can you create a quarry? How many quarries can you have running at once?

You can have 1 quarry and this quary must be on only your land

17. How do you craft a solar array from the compact solars mod (not a single solar panel)?

S=solar

Lv= lowvoltage transformer

S S S

S VL S

S S S

18. How do you connect your tunnel to the quantum path?

A 3X3 from the spawn to you land the current cannot turn off before hitting your land

19. Where is the Godcraft City project located?

It is located in the far north easter corner of the godcraft server

20. Explain in detail why any 3 items (one per mod) are on the banned items list.

The nuke for industrial is ovious because you most likely will not use it with good intention

Forestry rain maker because some one could make it rain for hours on end

Build craft chunkloading block because it will lag the server with mutilple loading blocks

21. Why is the wireless sniffer, jammer or tracker banned?

Because it is annoying to other people to have to deal with a jammer

2. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

• Wireless Redstone (VIP 2)
    • Bee Keeping (VIP 2)
    • Builder (VIP 3)
    • Filler (VIP 3)
    We only promote players to moderator based on their abilities in dealing with players, not on their ability to build. BUT We do hope to see some of your contraptions.

NOT from spawn. From your land to the nearest cardinal direction in a straight line where it will attach to the main quantum path, but not at spawn.

Actually it's in the North-East. The map is rotated.

Your application has been approved, please progress to the payment stage by making a payment through [COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#063b5e][COLOR=#ff0000][Upgrades][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] At the very bottom of the upgrades page.[/quote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.