1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Camelot Lots Half Price!!!!

Discussion in '[BS] - Market / Trade' started by jcup24, Mar 3, 2011.

1. jcup24

jcup24 Whitelisted Player

So I have recently been able to clear a lot of land along with some other citizens of Camelot and have opened up about 6-7 new lots plus the numerous lots that we already had available.. I decided this would be a good time to make a thread if you were interested since......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    THEY ARE HALF OFF (50%) (1/2)!!!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Type of Lot:
    Embassy/ Store Lot:
    [​IMG]

Original Price: 5D Blocks
    Now: 2D Blocks 5 Iron
    Size: Roughly 10x12

Home Plot (central near subway station):
    [​IMG]
    Original Price: 22D Blocks
    Now: 11D Blocks
    Size: Between 45x61 and 46x63

Home Plot:
    [​IMG]

Original Price: 20D Blocks
    Now: 9D Blocks
    Size: Between 41x61 43x74
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Price and size may change determined by which the actual size of the lot comes out to be. Home plots located near the subway station must have a team of Camelot check a project of the buyer to make sure they have the skills required to make an adequate building. Owners of Camelot ATM are the masons yet i have done the most work on it so far and know the most about whats going on so contact me with question, concerns, or opportunities to buy a lot. Also talk to quizzbee. Items on a player owned lot are the property of that specific owner and are not in anyway related to Camelot hence forth concerns about stealing or griefing must be headed towards the mods. Camelot is not incharge of lost items. Make sure to cover chests. Holy crap you read a lot of small print...

Camelot is located about 700 blocks NORTH of Spawn. There you will find a monorail station and a path which leads to the city (monorail recommended). Lots will soon have signs posted on them to which type of lot they are.

Price work-debt: We DO have a program where if you do not want to pay for a lot you may work the amount off. In the Case of Camelot selling lots for half price, the work-debt will not be cut in half and will be required to do the amount of work if the lots still costed the 100%. Work included flattening land, digging, mining, working on the walls, etc. The work-debt will be paid off when myself or Quizzbee feel like you have contributed to the cause enough.

NEW RULE THATS GOES INTO EFFECT ASAP: All members living in Camelot are required to do a mandatory 30-minutes of Community service to show yourself as a loyal citizen. This does not include work on your house.

2. darcyryder

darcyryder Whitelisted Player

i want a lot considering i have a house like 100 blocks away and im there most of the time.
    (but i want the work off thing)

3. jcup24

k sounds good msg me in-game

4. smasher1710

smasher1710 Whitelisted Player

i would like a lot plz just started and looks great um i can only work it off at this time but also i'm doing some side jobs so i might have enough for you in the end all depending

5. jcup24

K talk to elpacco ingame

6. smasher1710

ok but what's with the server i'm so confused

7. smasher1710

ok your not on right now but i'm checking out camelot right now looking nice

8. jcup24

yea probably everyone is in the PVP world atm so check back in a little bit