1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

[Camelot] The Canterbury Cathedral

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Amyliz, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Snazy

Snazy Whitelisted Player

Once i got on the server ill make a few donations

2. IgpayAtinlay

IgpayAtinlay Whitelisted Player

you spend this much time building things and you'll see penis in anything :p

3. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

Picking this back up again, refreshed after my hardcore RO stint. (I"ll still be playing though, www.intense-ro.net if anyone wants to join up).

Going to work on the main cathedral's interior now.

Going to likely start digging the catacombs too, but I can't decide if I want to work on the gardens/outbuildings/harbor town first or not.

4. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

That is one sexy game. Even the site is sexy :)

5. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

WHY IS EVERYONE CHANGING THEIR AVATARS!?!?! I CANT TAKE IT!!

6. aliparpar

Glad to see you've changed your mind....

7. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

Why? How do you know how elpaccos's penis looks like? Oh please, dont tell us....

aliparpar and confuzzledyma like this.
  8. Jim_Jam94

Jim_Jam94 Whitelisted Player

I have no clue what his penis looks like, but I'm agreeing with his comment because my penis doesn't look like that either

9. Almatha

Almatha New Member

i thought the video on youtube about it when he was breaking some of the stuff was funny. oh oh dont have a heart attack its just the test server. Nice Build :).

10. Amyliz

haha <3

11. Amyliz

Got a good chunk of the interior done! Lots of details to be added, this is just the main structural layout.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mista_Tubby and bennerkaj like this.
  12. Chadosidy

Chadosidy Whitelisted Player

Wow it looks awesome. :D

13. aliparpar

Glowstone frenzy!!

confuzzledyma likes this.
  14. Puppet1012

Puppet1012 Whitelisted Player

You're doing a great job on it amy :] I love the color combo you used. Its turning out great.

15. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

SimenS likes this.
  16. SimenS

SimenS Whitelisted Player

Start on the catacombs please :D I already found all the secrets.. (I think) But Id love to have something to keep me ocupied while waiting for the treasure hunt.. If you need help digging stuff.. ask me if you see me in game or send me a PM on the forum..

17. Amyliz

I was going to do above-ground stuff first like the gardens and harbor town though. And apartments hidden throughout the cathedral and grounds that folks can buy for exorbitant amounts of money.

18. SimenS

SimenS Whitelisted Player

Ill donate next time I see you in game.. I can also dig as I said..

19. Amyliz

Don't worry about either for now - I have a game plan for what I want to work on.

Mista_Tubby likes this.
  20. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

i donatet 2000 c