1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Camelot] The Canterbury Cathedral

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Amyliz, Sep 12, 2011.

1. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

also amy. Canterbury cathedral will be this weeks project of the week.

featherblade2 and confuzzledyma like this.
  2. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

:D If you guys need any help or commentary, lemme know.

3. Amyliz

Did some more work today. Here's a picture journal:

Made a lodge by the bay. With a big, open room overlooking it. No furnishings yet, that'll probably be the last thing I do with the little town at the foot of the cathedral. Also finished main roads for the town grid to kinda give me a building guide.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Made a fountain in the little empty circle at the West entrance (or what used to be West til Kane fucked up the directions). I still have no idea what to do with that spawner.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Started the Catacombs. These will wind far beneath it, and all over. There are secret entrances all over the property. It's not complete in ANY capacity yet (miles of tunnel to dig), however this is the main basement, where there are entrances to the two main wings of the Catacombs. With Kanookoo helping, we got at least a few hundred blocks done, and I made two secret entrances to it as well on the grounds/in the cathedral itself.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a smaller thing, I made the bells stand out a bit more. They're lit up now and look a bit nicer.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What mysterious places... I wonder where they could be?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's all for now :) I'll try to post one of these whenever I'm particularly active on this project.

4. Amyliz

RE: videos, any of you who are wanting to do it may actually wanna wait til I stop working on it so much, because I'm actually getting a ton done and the grounds are going to look way different in a week or so, depending how much time I get. Just a note :) Will be more to see if you feel like waiting (unless you want to do another later >.>)

JuiceHead likes this.
  5. keirhan

ok ill do another project this week for the potw.

TTG_Agility likes this.
  6. Kanookoo

Kanookoo Whitelisted Player

That how I roll. :p

I am glad to help. And will continue with that.

7. Amyliz

A lively little town has sprung up around the harbor end of the cathedral, including houses, a boardwalk, library, bakery, lodge, and more!

2012-12-12_02.09.04.png

2012-12-12_02.09.11.png

2012-12-12_02.09.38.png

2012-12-12_02.47.51.png

Connect Four has made its triumphant return, complete with spectator stands.

2012-12-12_01.52.08.png

Here's what the overview looks like now. Still some grounds to go, but I'm making progress.

map.png

aliparpar, featherblade2 and Kane like this.
  8. baseballboss9

baseballboss9 Whitelisted Player

My house is across from the maze.

9. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

It's a QR Code.

Amyliz likes this.
  10. jcup24

jcup24 Whitelisted Player

Loving the harbor town. Didn't even know you made catacombs until I reread all of your posts in here. Got to go check that out some time.

Also, if you ever run out of room just take as much land as you need *cough*cough* that house to the left of the cathedral.

11. Amyliz

The catacombs are very unfinished at the moment, that'll be the next thing after I finish the grounds. They need to go a lot deeper and twistier! I don't even know who that is next door to me, actually.

12. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

13. keirhan

ahem, im just gonna place these here Amyliz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amyliz, aliparpar, Togeh and 2 others like this.
  14. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

:cool::eek: :cool: - This is so cool ! .... WOAH MY EYES! .... That Sunshine!