1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Camelot ; The Official Thread! [Finally...]

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Puppet1012, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Puppet1012

Puppet1012 Whitelisted Player

~Camelot~
    Owners : Puppet​
    Elpacco​
    Jcup​

The long awaited thread, Belonged to the wondrous town, none other than Camelot.​

There has been much progress in the city. Many new stuctures, public areas, and all new lots to be sold off.​

Enough chit-chat. Watch this video :D

Camelot Map​
    [This is a 4000x2000 Image, Click to enlarge.]​
    Camelot Mapv2.jpg

Other Various Screenies​
    2011-03-15_01.41.06.png 2011-03-15_02.13.49.png 2011-03-15_02.39.45.png 2011-03-15_02.52.36.png 2011-03-15_02.52.43.png 2011-03-15_02.57.29.png 2011-03-15_03.00.17.png 2011-03-15_15.05.16.png 2011-05-11_18.25.56.png 2011-05-11_18.27.47.png 2011-08-16_12.25.44.png 2011-08-16_12.27.03.png 2011-08-16_12.28.29.png 2011-08-16_12.42.20.png

jcup24, xDiiBs, elpacco and 2 others like this.
  2. Puppet1012

I also want to put this down in writing :

CAMELOT DISCLAIMER: The owners of Camelot (Puppet, Elpacco, Jcup) reserve all and full rights to any and all land given within its borders. We reserve the right to judge any and all buildings for quality and uniqueness. We reserve the right to persuade you to remodel your structures if at any point if we determine the quality of your structure is lacking to preserve the integrity of Camelot and the rest of its residents. We reserve the right to evict anyone for failure to cooperate with the previous statement or for what ever other reason we see fit. There are NO Refunds or compensation given out to those whose lots were reclaimed due to absence, lack of work done to the lot, Or any other reason we see fit. This, However, does not mean that there will never be refunds for your purchases, certain cases may get refunds and will be dealt with at the time of the occasion. You will not be wrongfully evicted or banned from the city (For example, You will not be evicted because of a game of connect four...I Promise....) In the event of purchasing a plot you fully agree to the preceding statements automatically.

[Trolololol fine print]

TL : DR : Well if its toolongdontread for you dont say you werent told :D

3. lalfakk

lalfakk Whitelisted Player

Plot "X" between 19 and 27 and "X" between 31 and 6. How much are those?

4. Puppet1012

5DB for the one between 19 - 27 and 7DB for the other. [Need to confirm a few things first for the 7DB one though]

5. lalfakk

lalfakk Whitelisted Player

K, have to check it out when i get home.

6. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Pretty sure map was not public and also don't think your allowed to fly :(

7. envillion

envillion Whitelisted Player

wish I had made a better design for my church...but...meh...L2 is too distracting

P.S. you misspelled my name :(

8. djbrooks06

djbrooks06 Whitelisted Player

nice video and its nice to see camelot being monitored again :)

9. JustinoLatino

JustinoLatino Whitelisted Player

Does Camelot want any help finishing the walls? If someone lays out the very bottom layer I'll work on it for free.

elpacco likes this.
  10. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

Print screen, and I allowed him to just for this video.

11. powerj2

powerj2 Whitelisted Player

How does one get a plot? :O

12. theproskier

theproskier Whitelisted Player

Next time we are both on can i buy a plot?

13. Puppet1012

lololol sorry. And i like your church design, Its very chathedralesk. BUT YOU NEED TO FINISH IT :p

You sure can, Just let me know which plot. :D

If elpacco would like help on the walls, Which he totally might, He would gladly take you. Ill talk to him when he gets on :D

You talk to Me or any of the other owners [Elpacco or Jcup] We'll show you whats available and you can choose what you need :D

14. Puppet1012

I also want to put this down in writing :

CAMELOT DISCLAIMER: The owners of Camelot (Puppet, Elpacco, Jcup) reserve all and full rights to any and all land given within its borders. We reserve the right to judge any and all buildings for quality and uniqueness. We reserve the right to persuade you to remodel your structures if at any point if we determine the quality of your structure is lacking to preserve the integrity of Camelot and the rest of its residents. We reserve the right to evict anyone for failure to cooperate with the previous statement or for what ever other reason we see fit. There are NO Refunds or compensation given out to those whose lots were reclaimed due to absence, lack of work done to the lot, Or any other reason we see fit. This, However, does not mean that there will never be refunds for your purchases, certain cases may get refunds and will be dealt with at the time of the occasion. You will not be wrongfully evicted or banned from the city (For example, You will not be evicted because of a game of connect four...I Promise....) In the event of purchasing a plot you fully agree to the preceding statements automatically.

[Trolololol fine print]

TL : DR : Well if its toolongdontread for you dont say you werent told :D

Edit [I moved this up there ----^ so could someone delete this post :D]

15. jcup24

jcup24 Whitelisted Player

Might be a little inactive for a while.
    Also @Puppet1012 you should've used F8 for the video..

16. Puppet1012

I totally did >_> lolol

17. hls11

hls11 Whitelisted Player

I noticed that lot #31 (the farthest left #31 on the map) has an eviction notice posted. Is that lot for sale?

18. Puppet1012

It might soon be for sale, Let me first finalize everything, take inventory of items there and I will get back to you. This might take anywhere from 5 days or more.

19. elpacco

elpacco Whitelisted Player

Camelot needs a lot of land to be cleared too. I pay in diamonds and for volume of land cleared. Contact me if you want some work!

20. hls11

hls11 Whitelisted Player

Okay, sounds good. I would really like to get a lot in the eastern part of city, if this lot or another one nearby becomes available. If you want to see what I've built in the past I could post pictures of my house or tell you how to get there (it's in the middle of nowhere but there is a subway).