1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

City of Phi [Thread v3]

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Piekiller, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

[​IMG]
    City of Phi [Thread v3] Looking For Diggers and/or Workers

Phi (uppercase Φ, lowercase φ, or math symbol ϕ), pronounced /ˈfaɪ/ fy or sometimes /ˈfiː/ fee in English,[1] and [ˈfi] in modern Greek, is the 21st letter of theGreek alphabet. In modern Greek, it represents [f], a voiceless labiodental fricative. In Ancient Greek it represented [pʰ], an aspirated voiceless bilabial plosive(from which English ultimately inherits the spelling "ph" in words derived from Greek). In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 500 (φʹ) or 500,000 (͵φ). The Cyrillic letter Ef (Ф, ф) arose from Φ.

Status Update:
    We are finished and we are ready to start building!

Newest Picture:

(Insert image of beautiful finished Phi)

Our Beautiful Founders (Come backkkkkk):
    @riflez0ne:
    [​IMG]
    @Kizzard
    Owners/Co-owners:
    @kooj
    @featherblade12
    @SudoHF
    @piekiller

About Digging:
    When you dig depending on how much work you do you will get a plot in the mansion district with the appropriate size. You are supplied with iron picks while you dig.

Project Description:
    A roman city with the main building materials being stone half steps, stone and lapis BUT there is a twist the city descends in steps to the center of the earth with a giant roman castle at the bottom. Surrounding this staircase is a district of nice houses and a magnificent wall.

How to Get to Phi:
    Go 8k north using the nether subway or the build world subway. Once you get to the 8k station go to the west wall of the bottom floor and you will see a station labeled Phi take that subway and it will take you to Phi.

Suburb Property Rules
    1. We own the land. You are purchasing an indefinite lease. We reserve the right to revoke the lease and reclaim the land if we are unhappy with usage or need the land for a different purpose (not likely to happen!).
    2. You cannot terraform land or remove trees without prior approval. That means no extending plots or flattening land.
    3. Buildings must adhere to a loose building code (described below). Floor plans must be outlined in dirt on the plot and approved before construction starts.

Building Code

Buildings must be constructed in a Roman style (open to interpretation) using smooth stone and half blocks as the main materials. Tall, thin windows, use of columns and Lapis blocks for decoration are encouraged. A couple of buildings are shown below as an example.

Example:
    [​IMG]

Workers as of Now: (Post if I forgot you or you want to join)
    To many people!

History:
    Day 1:
    [​IMG]
    Old Thread: http://godcraft.com/threads/project-the-city-of-phi.5668/

featherblade2, SudoHF and Cameron146 like this.
  2. Hale

Hale Whitelisted Player

Ill join.
    MC Name: hale6

How do you get there?

3. Piekiller

8k north then take the Phi subway to phi then go to the top lv and take the worker railway

4. Piekiller

Thread is done. Did I forget anything?

5. SudoHF

SudoHF Whitelisted Player

Nope. Looks good!

6. _Flagellum

_Flagellum Whitelisted Player

I'll join as well
    MC Name: _flagellum

7. zoeykitten

zoeykitten Whitelisted Player

I will happily join and dig.. because diggy diggy hole is great fun lol.

8. Piekiller

Put up a new pic. I am straightening up phi and getting it ready for a new era. I need a couple of people to eather fix their houses or move them all toghether

9. msu957

msu957 Whitelisted Player

Im glad you took over phi. Best of luck.

Piekiller likes this.
  10. ztww89

ztww89 Whitelisted Player

Go Piekiller! I would love to see Phi finished.

11. Piekiller

I am going to try my best. I bought 64 Lapis blocks and I am ready to fix a lot of stuff up.

12. Piekiller

I am looking for an assistant that is on a lot and can help me with moderating Phi, digging, and sprucing up Phi. Post if interested. Tell me your qualifications, your average play time, if you have nether access and if you have ventrilo.

13. Torques

Torques Whitelisted Player

Ovsa0005 and I would like to join your project.
    If needed we can take some building materials with us like Clean Stone, we're not gonna use it anyway.

14. Piekiller

Awesome added to workers list message me in game or meet me at Phi for details

15. Fin_man

Fin_man Whitelisted Player

As im on the subway i'll comment now. Be there to help out soon :)

16. SudoHF

SudoHF Whitelisted Player

I may no longer be active, but I still would love to see this finished! :D

17. Piekiller

Tippo has got lots and lots of people to the project. We are making progress

18. Piekiller

[​IMG]
    A fraction of the people digging today. I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE PHI IS ALIVE AGAIN

SudoHF likes this.
  19. Link3000

Link3000 Whitelisted Player

They all mined while I stole the diamonds muahaha

20. flupperz

flupperz Whitelisted Player

Alright, I'm sorry but I don't know if you plan on keeping the walls as they are but I really think they need to be terraformed badly. It looks really bad just being as it is currently.