1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

City of Phi [Thread v3]

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Piekiller, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

Well... only the digging will be done. We still have a ways to go constructing the actual thing.

I chose that time because I only have a 2 hour window between my soccer games, and I also wanted to make it early enough so our European friends can help. We may get a late start, or it just might take 2-3+ hours, so get up at 7/8 a.m. I'm sure there will still be something for you to help out with.

----------------------------
    And for anyone else who's on the fence about helping out, we will be giving away over 50,000 credits in prizes to participants. Yah, now you want to be there. :cool:

2. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

Rules for Final Digging:

-You must wear gold pants.
    -You must pick up all items mined.
    -You must not mine and/or destroy the mob spawner.
    -5 Blocks must be left to be the final blocks at Phi that will be mined.
    These will be for major helpers to mine when building is done to comemorate the completion of Phi.
    These people will be: myself, Kooj, Piekiller, SudoHF, and Bagline.
    You will be banned for griefing if you mine the last 5 blocks.

You must follow these rules, or risk being banned or excluded from digging and/or any celebrations afterwards.

Raffle!

YAY! Digging raffle!
    - If you mine at Phi tomorrow you can win a prize!
    - You will not be able to win if you break one or more of the above rules.

Prizes:

1st: 20 Diamond blocks!
    2nd: 15 Diamonds blocks!
    3rd: 10 Diamond blocks!
    4th: 5 Diamond block!

Yup! 50 Diamond Blocks up for grabs to celebrate the final digging of Phi!

Also we might give 10s of thousands of more crdits away to people we think are simply awesome!

Most Important:

Tomorrow please make sure you have a good day completing Phi.

You can do this by:
    - Chatting in chat or on Ventrillo.
    - Listening to some music.
    - Laughing at yourself.

Have a good time! I'll try to get up and help, but it's at 6 AM so I'll need a miracle to get me up.

Thanks, lets complete it before the 502nd day is out!
    - Featherblade2

3. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

Edit: I went to see this for myself. It's an artefact of different lenghts of diagonall walls some are odd and some are even. I Dont think its possible to set it up so its allways the same..... and its really a minor flaw.
    Gosh, I was imagining something much much worse :)
    Congrats on the finishing Kooj.

featherblade2 likes this.
  4. nevada2000

nevada2000 Whitelisted Player

Awwwww..... I'm going to miss the final dig! I'm traveling and won't be at a computer until close to 5:00 CST. I'll just have to look forward to watching the time lapse I guess.

It would be nice to be able to get in on some of that raffle action though... Bummer.

Mancon123 likes this.
  5. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

You can have my entry.

Mancon123 likes this.
  6. featherblade2

You helped so much in the past couple days! Of course you get an entry!

nevada2000 likes this.
  7. featherblade2

And Digging is: COMPLETE!

Raffle Prize Winners:

1st - Mancon123
    2nd - ComradeTaco
    3rd - ElectroBot
    4th - kc5eie

Gratz on the winnings! I have to go soon so Kooj will hand out the prizes apart from to Mancon123 (already has his) and maybe ElectroBot, who said he wanted to give it to victims of abusive trolling and then said how Kooj and I were both perpetrators and victims... So I think he might want it...

[EDIT] The money has been sent out to all prize winners in the form of credits.

Mega Announcement: Kooj is now Co-owner of Phi!
    Well done Kooj! Sorry for the lack of input Piekiller/SudoHF, but he truly deserves it.

The full list of owners are as follows:
    Piekiller
    SudoHF
    featherblade2
    Kooj

Mancon123 likes this.
  8. mista

mista New Member

Congrats and good job guys.

9. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

Who made you an owner?

10. featherblade2

Piekiller and SudoHF.

11. Matsykun

Matsykun Whitelisted Player

Can't wait to see the Timelapse of this bad boy :D

featherblade2 and Mancon123 like this.
  12. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

Did I seriously miss this? My block better be there.(read the post where they dissipated lulllll) Was busy all Sunday with my band hope everything went well. I will be on this afternoon to complete the block and begin building. If anyone wants to help build towers I would be very grateful. I hope to see Phi fully built by next month.
    Some things that need doing:
    Terra forming the outside​
    Towers/buildings built inside the dig site (These plots will not be sold keeping with Riflez0ne's original idea of these plots being built by licensed builders so everything looks similar building style) If you would like a tutorial on phi's building style feel free to contact me.​
    The walls. (The foundation has been set we just need them built up with smooth stone)​

Edit: Updated the main post a little I will be putting together a better thread soon I promise!

featherblade2 and Mancon123 like this.
  13. Mancon123

Mancon123 Whitelisted Player

I would be happy to help however I can.

Matsykun likes this.
  14. Billdew

Pics or it didnt happen.

msu957, McLag and TTG_Agility like this.
  15. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

How could a co-owner appoint another co-owner? B to the T to the dubble-U this projects doesnt revolve around you! ;)

16. Bagline

17. Billdew

Eh whatever. It just angers me that we have a owner of this amazing project that does nothing but cause drama and ask for donations. Example: Yesterday the digging was peacefull and going well and you log on with 30 minutes left in the time lapse and all hell breaks loose. If you are going to be an owner Feather you need to step up and do some more work for your project. Be Like Kooj, he has done loads of work for phi. This is just my opinion, Anyone else agree?

Harticus78, McLag, bennerkaj and 8 others like this.
  18. Bagline

Look at the owners of Phi excluding Kooj who was promoted just yesterday. They've all been fairly distant from running the project the last month or so but feather is the only one who gets on peoples nerves. I hope that he works on that.

No offense to any phi owners. I understand exactly what it's like to be in your shoes and want/need time off or just not have any energy left to help. (partly the reason I help with other projects is because there's no responsibility on me to keep it going.)

19. featherblade2

I would like to quickly say sorry. I'm a complete dick who can't learn when to shut his mouth and put his head down and do some work. My anger problems have been getting worse and worse lately. With not being able to walk properly and having to do 12 weeks of school work along with my other work in two weeks before exams: my excuse for not helping much either. When I'm online I only really log on to talk to people. Maybe hop in some circle while I'm doing some homework and/or study. I would like to build. But honestly I don't have time. When I do build it's usually a "pop-build" on single player to let some creative steam go.

On to the matter of Bagline: If he wants to he may (or may not) become a owner of Phi. Heck, why don't you demote me and give him my job. After all I'm crap at it. That's why we have Kooj on board. I had full intentions of upping him to owner when digging was done and I was planning on giving him a small suprise too. But because of the nagging in chat I can't do that now and hence why he's an owner early (I also wanted to talk to Piekiller and SudoHF about it). So that's the delays in getting more active owners who can do as they please within Phi.

I'm truly sorry for my trolling, and simply being an asshole.

Yours sencerely,
    featherblade2

20. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

All I personally wanted was for you to realize you were being a tool. Props for the note, like a sir.