1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

City of Phi [Thread v3]

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Piekiller, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

I'd rather not do anything with Phi other than help on things occasionally. and when I'm looking for a larger project to lead I still have stuff I'd like to do for Moria.

2. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

Okay cool. Now everyone can stop telling me to make you an owner ;).

3. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

Thanks! If you would like I would like to see you working on the walls or one of the other activities. Pick the one you know most about.

@GTA4rox08
    How much do you want to terraform all around Phi.

Mancon123 likes this.
  4. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

(Insert Austin Powers reference here)

Too bad im on my iPod...

5. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

More than you have. That'd be a huge job. I'll take a look around phi :p

6. Piekiller

Hahah.... I SAID GIVE ME A QUOTE.

7. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

The timelapse of Sunday's dig at Phi is now available! Check it out HERE

featherblade2 and Amyliz like this.
  8. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

Nice vid :)

9. nevada2000

nevada2000 Whitelisted Player

some screenies you might like. I'd be happy to recreate either of these relatively simple builds at Phi if you want.

2012-10-23_22.14.33.png
    2012-10-23_22.15.03.png 2012-10-23_22.13.27.png

GTA4rox08, featherblade2 and Amyliz like this.
  10. featherblade2

11. Piekiller

I love that. It would fit well in a garden area inside the city or maybe in the mansion district. Contact Feather or me in game.

nevada2000 likes this.
  12. nevada2000

nevada2000 Whitelisted Player

Sounds good! Can't wait to get started!

13. Bagline

ot0_m0t0 and featherblade2 like this.
  14. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

Phi Update
    10/27/2012

For those of you who have been dying to build at Phi, this is for you...

First, I'd like to announce that construction on the central structure is underway! I'm building it on a private server, and will only be inviting certain persons for evaluation and design input. Please do not pester me about it otherwise. Thank you!

Second, concerning plots, we are sticking with Riflez0ne's and the Phi owners' original plan: There will not be any plots for sale within the main city. HOWEVER, I would like to invite everybody to build Phi-themed houses and structures on their own private servers or single-player files, and post screenshots on this thread. We will then incorporate your creations into the city's design. Create your buildings within the layout and space limitations of Phi in mind (ex. mansions will not fit on the octagonal tiers). Use common sense, block variety, and depth. :)

Mancon123 and featherblade2 like this.
  15. Piekiller

Gimmi dat IP

16. featherblade2

Me too please. You did afterall say we would get a say the other day in-game...

17. featherblade2

Also... Me thinks we need some renders of Phi. But I would need to download the chunks on to SP for it to work... So it's against the rules :(. And we really need Phi wallpapers don't we ;)? So please protest to Electro about this for me (don't annoy him though) :p.

18. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Rules are rules. Need pics of phi just take them on the build server. =P

bennerkaj likes this.
  19. Bagline

You could do it without technically downloading chunks. Use Schematica to make a schematic file, then load it up in mcedit and paste it into a singleplayer world.

20. Warrer3

Warrer3 New Member