1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

City of Phi [Thread v3]

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Piekiller, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

To minimize confusion I recommend a sort of a alignment grid or axes on the ground so there is no way to orient the schematic in a wrong way but still align over the single block.

2. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

We need to do more detailed builds like this. Personally I'd like to see us put together an adventure map ( @aliparpar ) but I'll settle for more group builds like this.

Kooj, bennerkaj and featherblade2 like this.
  3. Bodydrag

Bodydrag Whitelisted Player

Main tower done! Next up: The rest! 2012-11-18_06.19.28.png

Kooj, ot0_m0t0 and featherblade2 like this.
  4. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

Worthy of the server Godcraft. Gj.

featherblade2 likes this.
  5. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

Remember, Phi is buying lapis! We only have 12 stacks which is why the towers are capped off with blue wool. 75c a block!

6. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

i have some for you

7. featherblade2

I'll buy it later thanks, cya online soon!

8. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

All 4 Bridges DONE!

Auxilary Tower #1 DONE! (some blocks missing in the bridge section will be fixed when all towers are done)

2012-11-21_15.18.23.png

9. featherblade2

Nice work! I expect one of the remaining towers to be done when I get out of hospital (if it takes several days, might only take 1 or 2 days).

10. featherblade2

These people have stuff at Phi that needs to be collected:

@Mancon123
    @Jynke
    @bennerkaj

If you do not wish to keep the items you may donate them.

@jcup24

there is a shop sign at the entrance to the spleef arena, may you please remove it?

11. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

So when will Phi be finished?

12. featherblade2

Idk, I have today off school so I should get a big chunk done. It would be done sooner if you helped.

13. featherblade2

In an attempt to motivate people to come on the build server I will be more active in-game/on the forum working on Phi.

Here's a rough plan with some of the ideas I've been thinking about. Please remember that this is a very early on plan. @Kooj @Piekiller @SudoHF @Bagline

Phi plan.PNG

Black: land that needs to be claimed. The large area at the top is not well marked in game, I don't know how far it extends (at least 500x500).
    Orange: main city, still needs to be completed.
    Red: where the city borders will likely be.
    Yellow: mansion district. Needs to be cleaned up.
    White circle: the main city harbor.
    Purple: harbor entrances. Needs to be made wider and deeper. Could have something (like a gateway/statue) to mark it.
    Grey: poor district. Would be packed and uncomfortable. The snow areas would be empty (unless otherwise stated).
    Brown circle: market. It has cliffs and overhangs making it perfect.
    Brown oval: smuggler harbor. The area is a huge cliff making it a perfect spot because people wouldn't expect boats to land in such a dangerous area (I've sailed up to cliffs irl - not a good idea).
    Pink: a lookout/base of operations for illegal activities - the area is full of holes to hide buildings in. And there is a cave network with a very hard to spot point where you could see people coming from the city.
    The surrounding land needs to be cleaned up. There are random blocks, ice, holes, etc.

If anyone else has ideas or would like to help contact me in came or on this thread.

14. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

How about you finish (or at least start working on) the 3 auxiliary towers before making grandiose plans again that you want others to do.

ot0_m0t0, bennerkaj and featherblade2 like this.
  15. featherblade2

I will start working on them. I might even finish them. I'm asking for advice and constructive criticism. I'm not giving people a set of instructions to carry out while I go off and sort out my real life issues. I'm not asking anyone to do anything. Don't post if you don't have stuff to say that will get Phi done sooner. I will delete this post if you delete yours to clear up this thread.

16. xDiiBs

xDiiBs Whitelisted Player

But... he is giving you constructive criticism... he thinks you should finish the 3 auxiliary towers.

17. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

With a side of asshole

18. xDiiBs

xDiiBs Whitelisted Player

More than just a side

featherblade2 and Billdew like this.
  19. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

I am here and listening.

20. SudoHF

SudoHF Whitelisted Player

[​IMG]

Hello, all! Hard at work today. Helping convert some of this cobble to smooth would be a great way to help the project!