1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Claiming @aliparpar @DaffyPWNS land, Klamoth City

Discussion in '[BS] - Land Claiming' started by Togeh, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Land owner: @aliparpar and @daffypwns
    Date of land claim: 20/10/2012 (That's 20th Oct for you silly people who put the Month first)
    Coordinates of land: +7.5k to +8k East (old south) +200 to +700 South (old west)
    Why I want to claim the land: I originally founded Klamoth city, I've returned to burn it to the ground continue improving it to make it amazeballs
    Screenshot of land:
    2012-10-20_17.39.48.png landclaim.jpg

Amyliz likes this.
  2. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

Tags didn't work.

3. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

I know, they keep not working :(

4. jcoolkatzerg

jcoolkatzerg Whitelisted Player

I'll be happy to come assist old buddy, assuming I can get minecraft working again. (it's been crashing at the title screen...likely something with java is screwed up. grrr..)

I think the rail system needs fixing.

5. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

hey wait a sec...... when did togeh start build nice stuff

6. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Pm'ed ali and daffy to let them know as tag's aren't working :(

Jcool - I still gotta plan out what i'm gonna do but wont put too much into it until the claim passes, may not even get the city back ;)

Benner, i always build nice stuff, i just up and move shortly after :p

7. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

I'm not sure when I will play again so you can go ahead and build anything your kind heart tells you to build. :)
    I don't know about Daffy.

Collinopolis likes this.
  8. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Hey Ali, i'm tidying up the space infront (removing the ice, re-leveling the water, clearing the underground bits of those old houses etc) around your monument thingy, you've got a huge number of chests there, is it ok if i move them and their contents? I could put back to your house near spawn or just move inside the city if u like

aliparpar likes this.
  9. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

2 weeks \o/

10. DaffyPWNS

DaffyPWNS Whitelisted Player

You can have it. I just don't get why you have to take it over to build o_0. But sure you can have it. You were the one who gave it to me in the first place..

11. Sir_Com

Sir_Com Whitelisted Player

Nice to see it belongs to Togeh again! :) Cheers!

12. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

All I've done since taking over is remove ice and my obsidian tower (mostly), been too busy doing RL shiz since to do anymore

13. aliparpar

@Togeh Were there Glows Or Stone in those chests? If yes, then just relocate them somewhere for me :) - Ty

14. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Don't think i touched the chests yet, just cleared all the ice around em, but ya when i do I'll either put inside the monument, onto a plot of yours in Klamoth or to your spawn warehouse thingy :)

aliparpar likes this.
  15. aliparpar