1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

claiming haven

Discussion in '[BS] - Land Claiming' started by bennerkaj, Nov 20, 2012.

1. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

Land owner: @JuiceHead
    Date of land claim: 20/11/12
    Coordinates of land: +45 -272
    Why I want to claim the land: it looks like shit. and i whant to make i look good around spawn. also have a rather good idear for this land

2. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

[​IMG]

image wouldnt load for benner.

ALSO InB4 the drama

Amyliz and bennerkaj like this.
  3. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

I own the land across the water. Please consult with me before building anything on or close to the shoreline.

4. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

5. Agility_

Agility_ Whitelisted Player

This should be the government land... Too many people fight over it every time someone tries to claim it. Use it for a spawn project.

:)

ot0_m0t0 likes this.
  6. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

Juicehead.png
    Feel like this should be mentioned.

GTA4rox08 and bennerkaj like this.
  7. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

don't worry i'm monitoring this thread

8. msu957

msu957 Whitelisted Player

He has been working on it, he even makes youtube videos on its process, last one was made two days ago.

featherblade2 and Amyliz like this.
  9. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

Oh shit! Someone is trying to claim my land that is ugly. Better start work on it again.

featherblade2 likes this.
  10. msu957

msu957 Whitelisted Player

This time he was actually working on it before someone tried to claim it though.

11. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

I thought I said no claiming land near spawn anymore anyways unless its for a server project pretty much.

JuiceHead and TTG_Agility like this.
  12. JuiceHead

JuiceHead Whitelisted Player

The video was filmed November 16th, uploaded November 18th. This post was made the 20th.

emmetireland and Amyliz like this.
  13. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

So @JuiceHead :

Are you denying the claim? (this will not be claimed by bennerkaj due to a technicality especially given how controversial this land is)

Amyliz likes this.
  14. Kane

Pretty sure Juice is not playing once again nor does anyone accept his kind anymore due to the fact hes actually doing a LP Series on Technic LMAO. Might as well ban him!

15. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

He did actually work on just before the claim thread. - #12

16. Kane

If you look back to any and if not every claim against something him or one the other little kids you will see they all just before or after do something and then vanish.

Who knows he prob was tipped off just before.

17. JuiceHead

JuiceHead Whitelisted Player

Yea I would like to deny it.

18. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

Personally I don't think either should get it, it should go to the Government for a community project. I also think that they deny should not count as it was 6 days too late.

TTG_Agility, GTA4rox08 and Billdew like this.
  19. Billdew

Can you please make the area in front of my house look better? I hate having this ugly looking area right outside my house.

TTG_Agility and bennerkaj like this.
  20. Billdew

So when are you building this:
    [​IMG]

Like you said you would?