1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Claiming Trebles3 and Jomma's land.

Discussion in '[BS] - Land Claiming' started by Mancon123, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Mancon123

Mancon123 Whitelisted Player

I'm only claiming part of it as their fence expands much further than I need. Also I found a sign that mentioned KidnapRanson, so I don't know if he had any part it making the buildings already here. Also found chests of elpacco's and kun1z
    Land owner: Trebles3 and Jomma
    Date of land claim: October 21st, 2012
    Coordinates of land: 4828, 5756
    Why I want to claim the land: I want to start a personal project (With anyone else that wants to help) and build a temple based off Tiger's Nest Monastery in Bhutan. I really like this land and think it would be great.
    Screenshot of land:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

Looks like it's pretty unused, next time you're at the land ask me to tp so I can see the last time the land was used.

If no response is made in 2 weeks, the land is yours

(EDIT) Send both of them a conversation on the forums and add me to it so I can conferm they have been notified, tags are acting up.

@jommastafib @trebles3

Mancon123 likes this.
  3. Mancon123

4. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

The land is mine, I allowed Elpacco to use it, but he never did anything with it. If you can show a decent plan for it then I wont object.

Jommastafibb likes this.
  5. IamRacecaR

IamRacecaR Whitelisted Player

Notice the peculiar lack of trees in that area? My handiwork :)

Jommastafibb and Mancon123 like this.
  6. Mancon123

Ahh Okay. I'll message you or post on here with details about exactly what i'm planning to do tomorrow.

7. Jommastafibb

Jommastafibb Whitelisted Player

yah we didnt get far in the building at that site. but anytime trables comes on she works at the land. i havent been there in awhile because its such a long walk.

8. Jommastafibb

Jommastafibb Whitelisted Player

also i only approve of this if we are able to transport all of our items from that location. because both elpacco and myself have alot of stuff there.

9. elpacco

elpacco Whitelisted Player

I'd like to clarify that Ransom's name is on there because the land was once his, and we found hard evidence of him using XRay in some mines he made down there.

Jommastafibb likes this.
  10. Kun1z

Kun1z Whitelisted Player

I don't recognize that land at all, so if there was a chest there of mine maybe I was helping someone else out and just left some tools or bread behind.

11. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

I`m pretty sure you delivered bread there once.