1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dan_0125 : Application

Discussion in '[BS] - Applications' started by Dan_0125, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_0125

Dan_0125 New Member

Name: Dan
    MC Name: Dan_0125
    Where did you hear about Godcraft, why would you like to join?: I heard about Godcraft from my friend Jim_Jam94, He's my mate in real life, and has been showing me your server, he gave me a tour of Moria, and showed me a section he was helping work on, the rift I think it was, I was truly impressed with the amount of dedication, time and effort that had been put into it, and knowing it was all legit impressed me more. He also showed me places like Camelot where he showed me a Cathedral, who he said was made by Amy? I really loved this creation, It's probably one of the best looking Cathedrals I've seen that's been properly made. He also showed me the Coliseum, It was mesmerizing, it looked like the real thing! I wish to join you guys because you truly have some of the nicest looking projects I've ever seen, and the community sounds very good too, I also like the economic side of the server too.
    I like Gothic architecture, the theme interests me a lot, as does large scale building work too, building it all legit is totally different though, It interests me a lot, because you can actually look upon your creation and know you've done good work.

i like the fact that you have a good rule-set on your server, as it helps to keep the community organised and working together, which is something i have been looking for.

hoping to join you soon, and thanks for reading.

Interests: College, gaming, web development, aerospace engineering

2. Dan_0125

Dan_0125 New Member

Hi, In light of the time it has taken to process my application, and due to the fact that i no longer have time to play due to other commitments i would like my application denied and my money refunded,

many thanks

Dan

3. Y3LL0W_BuNny

Y3LL0W_BuNny Whitelisted Player

did u get refunded???

4. Dan_0125

Dan_0125 New Member

Below follows my proof of payment, and i am still waiting for a response. @Kane
    Payment.png

5. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

@Dan_0125 Sorry about that. I have now refunded you. With Christmas spending a lot of Time with Family and the spam we get as you see many applications I sometimes miss one or 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.