1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Everything Godcraft

Discussion in '[BS] - Media' started by Kooj, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

Haha! Oops, my bad... didn't mean to mispronounce anything :confused:

2. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

Episode 5 is out! This is my first attempt at a dual commentary. Unfortunately, it seems my poorly positioned mic lagged a bit on McLag's end, causing us to trip over each other periodically. Regardless, I hope you enjoy.

YouTube Channel ~ EverythingGodCraft

aliparpar and rubtheripper like this.
  3. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Yeah, my mic was strangely playing back audio too which is weird cause it's a headset. Anyways great video!

4. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

Wow that was nice :p can you guys also do a video on GC scavenger hunt as well? I'll announce when the start of the hunt would be soon. I've toured most of cities by now both on build1 and 2. I'm planning to add more stuff like puzzles , riddles soon as well as story.
    I'm planning to post something about this on minecraft forums maybe to attract some players and I need some kind of intro or maybe trailer to this if you guys can do it :D I've already raised like 95k for the prize so I know plenty of ppl would join :D
    Also willing to pay in-game money if it tempts you ;)
    Thanks

5. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

Yes, this definitely sounds like something that Everything Godcraft would love to feature! I will be participating in and filming the scavenger hunt.

@rubtheripper is excellent at creating trailers. You should run the idea by him to see if he is available to come up with a short trailer to excite/inform people about the event.

6. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

Please not @aliparpar and @Togeh this video which should be visible later.

McLag and aliparpar like this.
  7. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Keir linked me in Vent, very nice video Keir :D and pronounce my name how you like, i'm really not bothered :)

aliparpar and keirhan like this.
  8. SimenS

SimenS Whitelisted Player

The sound is disabled :/

9. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

Yes it is! <3 Keirhan for doing that!
    It isn't for me :eek:

keirhan likes this.
  10. Agility_

Agility_ Whitelisted Player

What texture-pack did you use on the EP video?

11. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

Day 6 of the Lobby build.

12. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

13. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

Kooj, when you doing the next video? I like them a lot. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release another one!

14. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

For all those who are bored.... Episode 6!!! I kinda forgot everything I learned about making good videos, so quality, content, and creativeness are stale in this one. :p

15. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Should change your intro. The 2 you showed us disliked Godraft and moved from us..

16. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

It was stock footage I had laying around and wanted to use it for something

Kane likes this.
  17. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

I liked the intro. Has 2 very epic old godcrafters who left us. Doesnt mean they cant have a spotlight ;)

bennerkaj likes this.
  18. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

Episode 7! Episode 7! It's the timelapse from Sunday's Phi dig party that everyone has been waiting for! Enjoy :)

Jynke, _Flagellum, Matsykun and 7 others like this.
  19. Harticus78

Harticus78 Whitelisted Player

I wanted to hit the like button several times! Awesomeness.

Baseballboss9. You are at times annoying...however unlike some I think I do at least appreciate the fact that all of your...energy...comes from a general sense of enthusiasm. But cmon..that damn tree you planted when we were all digging at Phi and you can see it in the timelapse. Learn from this!

Pjstorm12 and featherblade2 like this.
  20. nevada2000

nevada2000 Whitelisted Player

Glad i had a brief cameo in the intro. Awesome timelapse!

featherblade2 likes this.