1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Everything Godcraft

Discussion in '[BS] - Media' started by Kooj, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

Best video ever. Great to see the digging out of the way so we can get to bigger and better things.

featherblade2 likes this.
  2. Matsykun

Matsykun Whitelisted Player

I think I saw me but I'm not sure x) This was soooo cool

3. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Very well done! Sorry i cant attend any GC community things these days... Ill try to work with finding better times to do my homework. Kooj honesly all of your work is brilliant! I love from the self created music to the smoothness of the video to even the humor! Its all so great and you should be proud of it! Honestlyi see you taking this up as a profession on youtube (winky faic) Keep up the good work!

Matsykun and featherblade2 like this.
  4. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

Awesome timelapse!

5. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Now see this is fine posting as news btw... Also someone should do this on reddit someone more then 13 and use a title like Timelaps of a dig project without creative or something like that. Or something like So this is what a timelaps looks like of a none creative clearing or something around them lines.. Then you get enough your friends to like it and bang its top on reddit. Remember reddit does not like direct linking so tell people to go to your user profile then from there go to the video and like :)

6. Kane

Suggestion not sure how well it can be done. We are pretty much telling the world our most impressive thing is our builds and our subway/train system. Think you guys would be up to trying find a way to really show it off? Might need some small updates to some stations and such it would promote fixing and changing anything out of date at the same time make a kick ass video if can be pulled off..

7. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

I think we should redo the 8K stations... They really are lacking from a design stand point.

8. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

Please don't say that "we should" re-do super-massive projects especially since those stations are complete. Try to complete a big project first. There's already quite a few big projects that are being worked on right now and need help (building at Phi after the digging has completed, Camelot's walls, Lotus, Build1 spawn upgrade, etc...).

9. featherblade2

When did I say "Do it now" Never? Mkay. Honestly, TBH IMO I did a heck of a lot to get people to notice Phi. And then Kooj started and it picked up. Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude but no-one on GC needs a lecture when the post suggestions that they just want noted.

Sorry for sounding like a dick,
    -featherblade2.

10. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Drama! Stop feather just accept it we dont need all this drama! Anyways lets work on the walls of Camelot! Sounds like it'd also make a good video! Also its been incomplete for a while its time we finish it.

11. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

Whoever has time to put it on reddit (kooj) here's some sample titles:

"Timelapse: 32 people, 3 hours, and 152000 stone. This is how epic is created legitly."
    "Timelapse: Over 3 million blocks mined legit. This is the last 152000."

please explain the server theme in the first comment because they'll see legit then everyone falling from space to start the dig =)

12. featherblade2

We are going to finish it :confused:. We are just working on Phi at first ;). And how was I creating drama? I was posting a suggestion that I just wanted to be noted. And then I didn't like the reaction when most people on GC already know what's happening with finishing projects ATM and suggestions are (at least from me) always meant forwhen other projects have been completed.

13. Kane

8k Stations might be ugly but they don't need redoing for now :) Just a touch up here and there while recording would be cool it kind of promotes it.

14. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

LIES! 8k old south new east is fantastically sexy and you knows it

15. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

so... electro submitted it 3 days ago.

I submitted it again with more information, here's the link to my profile http://www.reddit.com/user/Bagline

The comment at top of that page links to the submission, go vote it up!

Kooj likes this.
  16. featherblade2

Up'd!