1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Facts & Questions (Read before posting!)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Shaostoul, Jan 21, 2011.

1. borninla

borninla Whitelisted Player

Apparently, the server is down for everyone. I don't know the cause though. :/

2. emmetireland

emmetireland Whitelisted Player

3. TheAriaWithin

TheAriaWithin Whitelisted Player

Flqw's 1.6.6 client is still giving me problems. Any pointers?

4. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

You could completely reinstall minecraft. IE delete the .minecraft folder, delete the exe. Run a program like CCleaner from Piriform. Restart your comp then reinstall everything and see if the game loads up fine with vanilla.

5. TheAriaWithin

TheAriaWithin Whitelisted Player

Thank you, it worked!

Shaostoul likes this.
  6. munchsprite

munchsprite Whitelisted Player

If i have version 1.7 and I buy the whitelist will i be able to play? Or must I have a version from before?​

7. hls11

hls11 Whitelisted Player

8. munchsprite

I just need to click one of those and i'll get 1.6 back?

9. jcoolkatzerg

jcoolkatzerg Whitelisted Player

Click one of them, and put it in this folder: %appdata%/.minecraft

I recommend Sniper's one

10. munchsprite

Thanks

11. munchsprite

Hello. I'm in the server and i'm with one of my friends. But I was wondering if i wanted my own plot of land where would anyone know a open spot? If not i'll just hang with jkoolcatzerg still but I just wanted a tiny place to mine down for some good materials. Thanks!

12. Zach00123

Zach00123 Whitelisted Player

If you go around 4-8k South, South-East/West you should be able to find huge plots of open land. That's some of the most empty land on the server :p. Hope this helped!

13. munchsprite

14. theLLOYDman

theLLOYDman New Member

Some of the rules confused me about plots and land size.
    Question: Are we allowed to build openly if we find a blank piece of land that is a distance from others? or do we have to pay for it in some way? are we restricted to a plot of land that we are assigned? is there a limit on the plot size you are building on?

15. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

You are by no means restricted to allotting yourself land. Claim as much as you can build on and make it look decent in a week, if you're positive about staying with the server longer and that you're going to finish your project, claim more. Just try to be reasonable with the amount you select. Also, mark your land clearly with torches and at least a make-shift fence. Before you officially start building, confirm with a moderator about land and try not to build within sight distance or 50 (I think it was 50) blocks of the nearest construction, unless you get the okay from the owner.

All land claims are free unless you want a plot in a town. Some towns have free plots and some you have to pay for (with diamonds or labor kind of deal).

If you're looking for a good area, from what I recall the 4000 SE NE NW SW areas are pretty good on space, the further the better. I'd stay away from the East SouthEast, a lot of people have large areas of land claimed out there that isn't marked very well.

-also-

Do not build within 200 blocks of spawn if it's a simple house. If it's a large construction like a city, 1000 blocks would be better.

theLLOYDman likes this.
  16. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

If its a large building/city/town then you need to go at least 2000 away from spawn.

Don't claim more than 250 x 250 (we'll let you claim more if your project requires it and has shown significant progress). But as Shaostoul said,

Don't claim the full 250 x 250 if your project will only require 100 x 100 for e.g.

theLLOYDman likes this.