1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

First Floor Trade Plots - Please Read!!

Discussion in '[BS] - Market / Trade' started by Amyliz, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

Point one: If you have a first floor trade plot that you aren't currently using, that you'd like to sell back to me for a full refund, PLEASE get in contact with me. All of the abandoned shops on floor one are really depressing, and it sucks that no one can use these plots when they have business they'd like to do =/

Point two: I get constant requests asking if there are first floor plots open. The answer is usually no, however please post here and next time one opens up, I will do a lottery type deal so it's random from the waiting list, who wins it.

The Waiting List:

hibbs6
    iancaldwell
    JuiceHead
    ComradeTaco
    phr0stbyt3
    djbrooks06
    AuroraFinem
    Sir_Com
    yoshigangster
    bballfreak24
    electrobot04

Winners:

Shaostoul (saftus's old plot, but shao ended up giving it to Zach so he can get multiple on another floor)
    piekiller (PureGold's old plot)
    SneakyCorndog (Wildhog101's old plot)
    borninla (Cotte's old plot)

2. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

Well, I certainly would like an easy to find plot, maybe it'd help me in getting diamonds again while I work on the subway XD

3. jcup24

jcup24 Whitelisted Player

I think this is a great idea.
    The only thing I'm somewhat against is that how it would be unfair to the people who bought the last plots on the first floor in a uneasy to find location because we were told that there wasn't any reselling of the plots.

Some people here would probably get some upfront plots that are clearly visible as soon as you warp to trade :(

4. Amyliz

I don't think it matters too much jcup - the ones that are visible won't end up being resold, because the majority of those people are active. Also, I can say with confidence the the entirety of the first floor gets shopped, I see people milling around in all corners. Just keep an updated thread about your shop, and people will come.

I understand where you're coming from though, it just has to happen because like 3/4 of the first floor is a ghost town.

5. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

Put me on the list.

6. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

Could I buy 4 plots on the highest floor? :p Bigedge (I don't know his full account name) I believe said he would let me use his name in sake of having a larger plot.

7. hibbs6

hibbs6 Whitelisted Player

I would like to be on that list too, thanks.

8. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

I've been buying them so people can use them. But I'm not buying any more until I get more money.
    inb4 I am already rich.

9. Zach00123

Zach00123 Whitelisted Player

Say, I'd like nordlands, which is right by my old one, put me on that good ol' waiting list Amy!

10. borninla

borninla Whitelisted Player

Put me on the list please.

11. msu957

msu957 Whitelisted Player

wait if you bought a plot already, can we still get another one off this? if so put me on the waiting list

12. Amyliz

Yeah, was waiting on an appeal, but since it's not coming, I have no problem with that being sold.

I just did a /roll 5 on rift, and Shao has won that plot. Can give screenshot if you guys want (just went in order from the OP) Shao, feel free to take over saftus's old plot :).

13. Amyliz

sorry you guys missed the rolls by like a minute >< I have no problem with you being on the list if you don't already have a first-floor trade plot. This would exempt msu, it looks like.

14. JuiceHead

JuiceHead Whitelisted Player

I would like to be put on the magic list please.

15. Amyliz

Alright - please keep in mind that if you're hoping to move to a first floor plot, you will end up either giving up your old one, or transferring it to a friend. The only plots I'm giving refunds on , though, are first floor plots.

16. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

Throw me on it I suppose, might want it if it's on the same side as my current shops.

17. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

they are abandoned because people dont need shops to trade. whenever trading is required, people just spawn in swap and spawn out. Shops are redundant (sorry to burst your bubbles).

really they are just glorified warehouses.

new people owning then will mean that they are simply abandoned by new people lol. Unless your one of these nolifers that literally spends 10+ hours aday online. I like minecraft, but come on now.

18. Amyliz

No way son, I do sooo much business when I'm not online with the self-serve system (yay time zones). I've probably made at least 4x what I spent on the plots. I pretty much just alt-tab while I'm doing work, tab back in, collect bank.

19. elpacco

elpacco Whitelisted Player

I used to think this as well, simply because I was never big on trading stuff. But truly, you'd be surprised at how many people have absolutely nothing better to do but mill around in trade for hours on end.

Personally, I don't really like it but I don't care. Look at the Mason's trade plot, that's what we do with them.

20. SneakyCorndog

SneakyCorndog Whitelisted Player

I'd like to be put on that list!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.