1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

GC Server of the Week 2

Discussion in 'Server & Site News' started by ElectroBot, Apr 22, 2013.

?

Which server would you like to play the 2nd week?

Poll closed Apr 24, 2013.
  1. Continue running Galacticraft/UE for a 2nd week

33.3%
  2. Tropicraft

33.3%
  3. The Lion King Mod

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Divine RPG

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ultimate Skyblock

33.3%
  6. Tinker's Construct/Natura/Camping Mod/Simply Horses

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ars Magica

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

So, even though not too many ppl are playing on the current server (which is still up), let's vote on whether we keep it running or run a different one.

If we decide to run another one, then the current one will be shut down at 6PM on Friday April 26th and the other one started then.

Info for new mods added to poll:

Tinker's Construct

Natura

Simply Horses

Camping Mod

Ars Magica
    Part 1:
    Part 2:
    Part 3:

Lanterns (I can add it to the server)

To be added to the whitelist or for more info including info on the mods, read the info thread.

Server Client/Updater (will be updated before launch)
    JAR format | EXE format

2. ElectroBot

That was a really crappy poll turnout.

Since only 3 ppl replied and barely anybody has played on the 1st server, I'll shutdown this server on Friday. I'm willing to run another server when at least 3 ppl agree to play on a specific one.

Kane likes this.
  3. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

And actually promise to play them more then an hour and not waste all his time trying do something nice and have just 1 of the 3 turn up.

4. fauxiss

fauxiss Whitelisted Player

I think, without the promise of a more permanent server, people don't really want to spend a bunch of time getting basic resources, just to have all the work removed by the end of the week. If we set up a server so that we could play around with some of these features in creative mode, then I think more people would play. (does not apply to skyblock because that would make no sense).

5. ElectroBot

Creative doesn't work for most of these mods since with creative you're not achieving the goals, just placing blocks from the menu/using endgame items.

6. fauxiss

What I was trying to say was that with the limited amount of time, people only really have time to collect basic resources maybe some tier 1 machines.

Anyway, the only thing I would really like to see is a GC skyblock server. The rest of the mods I could just test on SSP

7. mineraftdude

mineraftdude Whitelisted Player

I'd like to be on a skyblock server where we all work together. :D Would make me very happy.Plus All the YTber's Could do videos.I'd do a video.And we could do a call or skype/TS.... Maybe a survival Island? I'd like Island But,Its up to you. :)

Best Wish's,
    -M.
    (Sorry Electro,I would've gotten on and selected my choice...If you had told me.) I've been very busy. :D

Sign me up! Bud...

8. ElectroBot

There's been posts about the server of the week for the last 2 weeks on the forums.

Also, there's not enough interest in it for now.

9. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

mineraftdude hype is like the interest of a dozen people!

10. fauxiss

I think working together would make us advance to quickly. I was playing with my friend on my server and in one week, we already had massive farms, most of our structures were made from stone brick and we were half way through the challenges that ultimate skyblock offers. Plus, although it is configurable, the max party size on the plugin is 4.

The plugin comes with a ranking system and island level system so I think it would be better if we all tried to go forward on our own or with a very small group of friends. If the server were to go up that is.

11. monkey37

monkey37 Whitelisted Player

godcraft hunger games!

12. fauxiss

I think that would only work if it were a one day event.

13. ScuttleShip

ScuttleShip Whitelisted Player

Well when is the next update to the latest gregtech going to be? By the looks of the newest fusion reactor it would take ages to build.

But the skyblock one does look quite cool I must admit. If people were willing to help out another set of towers and bosses might be a good idea? Similar to the way the first one was made. With PvP zones for people.

14. ElectroBot

The new fusion reactors cost about as much as the current ones considering that the coils cost a lot less in the new design. The update is only meant as a conversion and since there is no Red Power for 1.5.1/1.5.2, the Adventure server will remain on 1.4.7 until such a time or we relaunch it without it with a wipe (TBD later).

This has nothing to do with adventures server. This was (not anymore due to lack of interest) a temporary server that would change mods every 1-2 weeks. Please read before you post.

Kane likes this.