1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

GCNEWS: Minecraft Snapshot week 26 is UP!

Discussion in '[BS] - General Talk' started by keirhan, Jun 27, 2012.

1. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

So i was going to do a full video but there is so fucking much in what is believed to be the last snapshot before 1.3

so the quick version of the patch notes are:
    for those who haven't managed to keep up on the last snapshots i really suggest you check out the videos below by Bebopvox or Minecraft mondays, he's kept on top of the snapshots and has some nice insights.
    12w15a :
    12w16a :
    12w18a :
    Week 19:
    week 21a:
    week 21b:
    week 22:
    week 25:
    week 26: NOT UPLOADED YET.
    As we all know when we get a final bug fix it usually mean there is a full update coming at some point in the next 1-2 weeks. we can only sit and hope but im looking forward the this next update or the Adventure update 2.0 and Beebopvox puts it. the new level of intricacy that's become available is a very nice addition.
    Keirhan OUT!!

Jommastafibb likes this.
  2. Jommastafibb

Jommastafibb Whitelisted Player

im excited for 1.3 there are alot of cool things being added like the new stairs and half steps.

3. keirhan

im more looking forward to some of the new world generation and traps mojang has begun to implement. im also looking forward to being able to trade with villagers and the all important LAN parties people will now be easily able to hold.

4. Jommastafibb

Jommastafibb Whitelisted Player

lan is cool. i dont like that they changed the inventory for creative mode.

so emeralds.
    what does this mean for us?

5. AriseChicken117

AriseChicken117 Whitelisted Player

Emeralds are a nice addition. Since they have no real use besides trading, we could use it as a form of currency perhaps?

6. monkey37

monkey37 Whitelisted Player

bebopvox? really /sigh

7. keirhan

why not? he's covered all the information involved in the updates in detail. there's other videos out there if you dont like watching/listening to him go find one by some squeeky voiced 12 year old. or play the new snapshot. or read the wiki's. you dont have to watch the videos if you dont want to.

8. monkey37

monkey37 Whitelisted Player

true he isnt a 12 year old but he is a tool

9. keirhan

mabey. but like i said if you dont want ot watch the video go read the wiki's they're simply there for ease.