1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Gmail and Minecraft Account Hacked

Discussion in 'Support' started by Xanizl, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Xanizl

Xanizl Whitelisted Player

Well, last night i was looking to log into the industrialcraft server cause 2.0 just came out, when i try to login to minecraft i keep getting Login Failed. At the time im guessing that minecraft.net is down(afterwards i realized that is says cannot connect to minecraft.net when that happens).

After school today i decide to try again and still im getting Login Failed and realize that i must be putting in my password wrong. So i try every and any password that ive ever had for my minecraft account. None of them work. I decide that i should reset my password. I type in my email to reset my password and the email is sent. When i go to check my email i find out that my password was changed 44h before yet i hadnt logged into that email account in over 3 months.

Basically i can no longer access godcraft/minecraft/my email, ect.
    If i am unable to get my account back i WILL NOT be returning to godcraft EVER.
    The only option that i can think of is if i buy another minecraft account and convince Kane to delete my other account for the databases/whitelist and add my new account to it(highly unlikely).

i_are_sad_kitten.jpg

So if i nothing happens ill make a goodbye thread within a month.

Thanks Evan_B

2. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

3. Xanizl

I've tried that but its very unlikely that it will be recovered because i dont know what month or year it was created, the last time i logged into my account, ect.
    Id be very lucky if google let me recover my account but i highly doubt it :(

4. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

5. Xanizl

@aliparpar Already tried the first one and the second doesn't apply

6. aliparpar

I meant go and make a thread on that forum about this problem. maybe someone can help you there...

7. Xanizl

Already Did :p

8. Xanizl

As of today i have found out that the hacker has DELETED my email account so my only option left is to try to contact Mojang directly...

9. aliparpar

even when it's deleted you should be able to still recover it using recovery form.

10. Xanizl

So far I've been denied twice and now my steam account is also hacked :(

11. Topdog1234

Topdog1234 New Member

Hey Evan go on the minecraft website and log on there. Then u should be able to play. Sorry of it doesn't work.

12. Xanizl

my password was changed so im not able to login anymore :(

13. Topdog1234

Topdog1234 New Member

Well the minecraft.net thing has nothing to do with it. Cause that's the same as mine but I can still get on the same account on the minecraft.com

14. Sinfulgame

Sinfulgame New Member

Those are 2 totally different sites. DERP. Minecraft.com is a review site. minecraft.net is the actual minecraft site.

Evan_B likes this.
  15. Topdog1234

Topdog1234 New Member

Well I can play online on the minecraft.com

16. Xanizl

ummmm..... no you cant....

17. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

Moral of the story: Dont set your password to 123titties

Milhouz and Pjstorm12 like this.
  18. Xanizl

i was a little more creative than that :rolleyes:

19. Topdog1234

Topdog1234 New Member

Ummm yes u can

20. Xanizl

Ive searched minecraft.com and there is no way you can play minecraft on it, you can however play minecraft on minecraft.net.

And you're stupid if you think that .net websites are the same as .com, .ca, ect.

marvinbek likes this.