1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Godcraft Build Server PROJECT Index V1.0 - BETA VERSION

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by aliparpar, Apr 26, 2012.

1. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

So here we are ! Time to release the first build of my work .

Godcraft .png
    I'm releasing this beta version of the file to see your views on it.

If you are not sure what it does Check this thread :

http://www.godcraft.com/threads/ind...oints2012-could-be-then-linked-to-wiki.10858/

Added :

• Godcraft Cities Sheet - PREVIEW : _2012-04-24_21-35-29.jpg
    • Unfinished Projects Sheet - PREVIEW : _2012-04-27_02-04-28.jpg
    • Finished Projects Sheet - PREVIEW : _2012-04-27_02-04-04.jpg
    With this you can now browse and sort build server projects according to their :

• Ranking
    • Popularity
    • Date Founded
    • Founder
    • Distance to spawn
    • Style
    • Status
    • Build server
    You can aslo find info on how to get there and places to visit . PLUS
    +++++
    • Link to their official Thread
    • Link to their Image/Video Gallery(Will create this soon on imgur.com)
    • Link to their dynamic map (After Kane fully renders it)
    • Link to Founders' Profiles
    • Accessibility via minecart Mania
    • Coordinates
    • Closest Train Station
    Things to add later :
    Charts to compare projects according to their popularity , Date etc :p

LOTS OF INFO TO ADD. I will create a compilation thread only to extract info from people about their projects !!!

THINGS TO DO :

• Add more of the projects
    • Organise more projects info
    • Still lots of links to add
    • Dynamic links to add
    • Add links
    • Create Project info request thread
    • write a build server tourist's guide
    NOTICE: This version is still missing a lot of info. If you see your project in the file try to post the missing info about your project down below and I'll update in the next version . TY!
    NOTICE 2 : This .Xlsx file has been written in Office 2010 . You will need Office 2007 and higher to be able to see its full functionalities such as colour codings.
    DOWNLOAD V1.1

OR COMPATIBLE ONLINE VERSION for people who don't have Office 2007 :

ot0_m0t0 likes this.
  2. aliparpar

RESERVED FOR FEATURED CITIES

3. aliparpar

RESEREVED FOR UNFINISHED AND FINISHED PROJECTS

4. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

You should get an award. *spams minecraft so he can quickly hop on and send @aliparpar diamonds*

5. ScuttleShip

ScuttleShip Whitelisted Player

ScuttleShip intercepts the reward and passes it on himself to look like a star :D Chuck Columbia in Ali.

6. aliparpar

It's already in ;). Pleasy use the find button in excel to find your city.
    Also a pro tip: Did you know you can use the sort button to sort project according to their features and info !? :D

7. ScuttleShip

ahah yayy ;) Thanks buddy, nah i didnt know that.!!

8. aliparpar

Pro tip 2 : Did you know you can make charts and graphs to compare your projects and analyse where you have gone wrong? And answer questions like why my projects was not successful more than the other ones?

Microsoft Excel - Godcraft  Build server Project Index - By Aliparpar_2012-04-28_14-25-37.jpg

9. ScuttleShip

Looks like my town is relatively popular ;) 11th :)

10. aliparpar

===============================================================================
    Try to gather info about your project so that I can add them into the next update. Look which fields inside the file are marked "?" or are empty. Then send me the info either by commenting here or PM. TY
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I suggest everyone do the above please. It would speed up the release of better versions of index :)

11. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

Nice job with this.

aliparpar likes this.
  12. aliparpar

13. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

also for an online view of all spleef arenas please add your's (if you have one) and help this informative thread grow here
    also i really like this idea ali though you may be getting into something big by doing this lol. and is this done in excell or have you written a database? a database may have an easier GUI

14. aliparpar

This is being done in excel as it's easy for me to edit . I don't think it would be that hard to maybe import-convert into a data base . I have never worked with a data base so Idk. For the spleef arena , That's a good Idea. I will make another spread sheet for Spleef arenas and their locations.Then if you want you can finish your thread

15. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

well its a good idea with the spread sheet and all but i think it might just be easier to have one online for people to look at. :/ idk.

16. aliparpar

I can give you the spread sheet with all the info then you can just put pictures in middle of lines and put them in a thread if you want it like that.

keirhan likes this.
  17. aliparpar

18. powerj2

powerj2 Whitelisted Player

country garden was founded by me. later on I asked @confuzzledyma for co-ownership in the town.

confuzzledyma likes this.
  19. aliparpar

Online version fixed. I'll have to upload the offline version later with other updates :p

confuzzledyma likes this.
  20. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Added this thread to the Build Server wiki :)

aliparpar likes this.