1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

GodCraft Podcast

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by gerarrrrd, Mar 23, 2011.

1. gerarrrrd

gerarrrrd Whitelisted Player

Title says it all.

In a nutshell:
    • Once a week podcast about all news GodCraft.
    • Will be featuring me, and another one or two of you baddies.
    • Communication care of Skype or Vent.
    • Since we're just starting off, let's aim for 10 to 15 minutes per cast.
    • It won't be all srsbzns. An enjoyable experience, that would be our goal.
    • "Professional" microphone not required. As long as we can understand you without difficulty, you're set.
    We have hundreds of players. Come on, lets do this! :D

UPDATE #1:
    Thanks for the positive responses! I'm planning to start recording a few samples in the next couple of days. You can catch us on vent.

UPDATE #2:
    I've found a temporary intro:
    http://soundcloud.com/godcraft/the-moon-remix

UPDATE #3:
    I will be on our Ventrillo server in the afternoons of April 11 and 12. We'll, hopefully, get our first proper recording done then. We've all gotta start somewhere!

TheXyrin and Kane like this.
  2. Milhouz

Milhouz Whitelisted Player

Sorry I couldn't talk yesturday whenever your're free send me a msg and ill see if im available!

3. gerarrrrd

It's cool. I'll be on all day today.

4. JuiceHead

JuiceHead Whitelisted Player

You should get reporters to help with news.

5. gerarrrrd

Anyone who'd like to help out are always welcome. Read OP.

6. TriggerLive

TriggerLive Whitelisted Player

7. oHyte

oHyte Whitelisted Player

Ok, so I said that I would try to help out however I could. I have 653 subs atm, but I could easily get us a lot of coverage.

Edit: Also I do youtube backgrounds and stuff like that. Intros too.

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLifeskater

8. Milhouz

We would need only one person to make graphics but intros would be pointless since its all audio ;). But if you guys would like to advertise make a cool video to post on your channels once we get it up and running!

EDIT: Glad to see someone else watches the best channel on youtube Corridor Digital.

9. TriggerLive

I <3 them :D

10. oHyte

oHyte Whitelisted Player

Yea, they are pretty good. Maybe Trigger and I can work together or something... Idk.

11. gerarrrrd

Yes please. I'd rather not limit the roles of what people want to contribute. Everyone can pitch in to what they can do :)
    Also, I have an idea for the intro-kinda-ish. Check OP!

12. Milhouz

Yeah work together you guys could put together some pretty sick stuff from what iv'e seen on your channels

13. gerarrrrd

For convenience's sake, I'm submitting the podcast to iTunes. I can also upload them to YouTube, but I'm going to need a splash screen of some sort to come with the audio. If some of you guys can make that your first project, that would be great.

I can say thanks on-air or advertise your YouTube channels and what not. Whatever I can do to repay you :)

14. TriggerLive

I have made a back drop. Hope you guys like it :D

[​IMG]

Xx_inFAMOUS_xX and JuiceHead like this.
  15. Milhouz

Trigger could u resize that to 1440x900 so i could use it as a wallpaper

16. TriggerLive

Here is it in 1440 x 900 :D

[​IMG]

17. Milhouz

K thx

18. TheXyrin

TheXyrin Whitelisted Player

I could help if there isn't an age limit (I'm 12 so you wouldn't want me on lol) But I can do whatever I can do. I have a mic so I might be able to be on if you happen to think my voice isn't bad. Nice intro but it's preeeetty long.

19. gerarrrrd

Haha, that's great Trigger! Will be using that, thanks.

Age doesn't matter as long as you're mature enough. As for the intro, I won't be using the whole clip, just snippets of it.

20. TheXyrin

TheXyrin Whitelisted Player

Oh okay. I was just imagining a minute of that song for the podcast to start. Will this be a live podcast?