1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Godcraft Wiki

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Togeh, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Ok, so apparently i managed to (drunkenly without alcohol) sign up to being the Godcraft Wiki Admin, as I'm stubborn as hell when it comes to admitting I made a mistake it's time to make a go of it, so i ask a question of thee!

What information would you find useful on the godcraft wiki?

Please post your reply's here, I'll collate (gather, collect or otherwise bring together) them and start asking what would be most important.

If you feel you could help with the Wiki please also post as such here (even if you don't have any ideas) and I'll keep you in mind once there's a list of things to be made, you can choose a subject and create information on it after which I'll check it over, put it in a standard format for the Wiki and if you're lucky i might even say thanks! (You'll be credited with creating the page...somehow)

Why are you still reading this? Post a reply already damnit!

1. Railcraft info - Suggested by Ronnie1717, you the first to reply so you're a winner!

2. Ronnie1717

Ronnie1717 Whitelisted Player

I'd like some railcraft if possible, I'm clueless and don't know where to start when it comes to Railcraft :p

3. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

4. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

Projects section(index) just like build but for IC. I've already made Build server project index.

5. Harticus78

Harticus78 Whitelisted Player

I haven't checked in the last 3 months or so but making sure all links and general info are current? Prolly not helpful but its been a bit outdated in the recent past.

6. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

community information areas. GCNN, Kanes videos. also ill help you out with the wiki and wiki entries for the non IC stuff give the guys who know more about that to work on it.
    e.g. build
    build2
    subway (updated information)
    Government buildings (spawn's subway stations)
    updated trade information
    buildings of interest? (warehouses, library of Alexandria)

7. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Ok, Keirhan, Aliparpar and I are working on some major changes to the Wiki offline so once it's ready we'll publish and let you know xD

If anyone would like to help let me know and I can either assign you a page to create or you can help us with reading over stuff already written and giving feedback etc!

keirhan likes this.
  8. BearJew1986

BearJew1986 Whitelisted Player

I can help read over stuff for spelling errors and what not.