1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Guild Wars 2 Godcraft's Official Thread!

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Kane, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Hello everyone and welcome to our new Revamped Guild Wars 2 Thread! Godcraft is almost 3 years old this September and we like to grow our community out more then just Minecraft and so a few of us got talking on Teamspeak and decided to give Guild Wars 2 a go and its becoming a success that is catching on really fast with the community!

Guild Wars 2 Information:
    Name: Kane.1978
    Server Name: Jade Quarry
    Character Name: Cheap
    Class: Guardian
    Clan: Godcraft (GC)

About:
    Guild Wars 2 defines the future of online roleplaying games with action-oriented combat, customized personal storylines, epic dynamic events, world-class PvP, and no subscription fees!

Guild Wars 2 brings in new things that has never been brought into a MMORPG before and really changes what MMORPG are really about. Trust me if you are a person that might of not like MMORPG's or a person who got sick of MMORPG's then Guild Wars 2 might be for you. There is really nothing like it and we feel that you should check out some the videos below!

Here are some Good Videos and Links:

Videos:
    Great Links:
    Roster:
    Kane: Kane.1978
    Andy: Andy.4392
    Agility: Agility.3259
    Benner: bennerkaj.9345
    Fugner: Fugner.9130
    Jynke: Jynke.8034
    Sweigart: Sweigart.2640
    Fauxiss: fauxiss.8590
    Quinntao: Quinntao:7906
    Neoxide: Neoxide.2057
    Nhoj: nhoj.6845
    GTA4rox08: gta.5120

2. Kane

Video Uploading. First time using Fraps for a very long time... Fraps seems a lot more stable now and does not hit FPS as much and also can do 1 single part now!

3. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

this looks like a lot of fun
    name: bennerkaj.9345

BTW way are we playing on a server that is allways full

4. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

I'm In! Really looking forward to this.

5. Kane

It's a busy server yeah... IDK if there is much of a way around that.

6. Kane

For people who are having trouble getting on the new server you can PM me your info and I can try to do it about 5am. But for anyone else who wants to try to get onto the same server its usually from full to very high around 5AM EST.

7. Billdew

If anyone is as cheap as i am, If you buy from greenmangaming, at checkout use this voucher code:
    GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ. Its a 20% off code. The total will be at $43.20. You end up saving a bit of money, its not anything to crazy but why not save when you get the chance.

Kane likes this.
  8. Kane

Sounds great!

9. Kane

10. Kane

So people are making big mistakes... Andy some how fucked up his transfer he has to wait 5 days... Agility never confirmed my IP:
    [​IMG]

11. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

Looks like a really good game, considering getting it after I get my paycheck. You should consider playing it @ElectroBot.

Kane likes this.
  12. Kane

Big congrats GTA is our newest member to the GW2 Family on Godcraft. He bought the game tonight!

13. Kane

14. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

I don't like MMO's that much myself. I prefer RTS and sandbox type games (do play others ocassionally).

15. Kane

@Agility_ I was able to transfer you :)

16. Agility_

Agility_ Whitelisted Player

You're the best :D Can't wait to play!

Billdew, bennerkaj and Kane like this.
  17. Billdew

So where should I buy this from? When does green man gaming get note codes?

18. Agility_

Agility_ Whitelisted Player

Been playing for about 20 minutes and have not had this much fun in a long time :)

GTA4rox08 and Kane like this.
  19. Billdew

Fugner.9130

20. Kane

Woot Congratulations :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.