1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Halo: Ark Citadel

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by Zeazonal, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Collinopolis

Collinopolis Whitelisted Player

I'd like to help :)

2. Zeazonal

Zeazonal Whitelisted Player

Sorry for the long time between posts. Unfortunately, I have been unable to access Godcraft's build server on account of work and the fact that I haven't rolled back my version of Minecraft. I do have good news, however. I recently repaired my desktop, which boasts a far greater render speed than my old Alienware laptop. This means that I should be able to finish the blueprint in Minecraft Structure Planner without having to wait a half hour to check my work.
    I am still unsure as to whether or not I should factor in the raising of the ceiling height in version 1.2 into the current structure plan. This would mean a longer planning time, but a larger and therefore more iconic structure. I welcome any input on this decision.

3. Jim_Jam94

Jim_Jam94 Whitelisted Player

Well good to know you're not gone and haven't forgotten :) If I was you, I would take the height version from 1.2 into consideration, yes it does mean more time for planning, but then in the end, you will get a much more "Iconic" structure as you said yourself! :)

4. Zeazonal

Unfortunately, it seems that the build location where I have been storing all of the building materials is now outside of the world limit. This means that all of what I've worked on up till this point is now beyond my reach.

5. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

What? I don't think we have shrinked the world limit. have we? @ElectroBot4

EDIT : Where did you store your stuff? and what world?>

6. Zeazonal

The build site of the structure along with around a quarter of the materials were located in build 2 at the coordinates listed above. Now whenever I try to cross the -4000 threshold I am thrown back. A message informs me that I have reached the world limit. This is more than a little aggravating as you can understand.

7. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

@Kane

8. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Whitelisted Player

This.. Is going to be amazing! :D I'd love to help out in any way I can.

9. Zeazonal

On my group's test server I have almost finished the scale model. I have opted to change all of the stairs to half slabs, all smooth and cobble stone to stone brick, and all sandstone to smooth sandstone blocks. Also, I plan on increasing the size of the building by a factor of four. This means that my planned interior is now basically worthless. Also, I ask all those who have played this level of Halo 3, why is it that the Ark Citadel appears to lack windows along its main hall from an exterior view, but from the inside has them? Perhaps it is just Forerunner smoke and mirrors.

10. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

He's perma banned....

11. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Whitelisted Player

Mhm, I am indeed Perma banned, but I'm still willing to help, me and my friend could get on some time and collect supplies for you? (At my friends house on his account)

12. Zeazonal

I have finished version two of the original size structure. On creative it took about one day. At that rate the newer larger structure should take around double the time.