1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I would like donations and help,please. :)

Discussion in '[BS] - Market / Trade' started by mineraftdude, Nov 17, 2012.

?

Will you Help?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No,But maybe later.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never!

100.0%
  1. mineraftdude

mineraftdude Whitelisted Player

I'm trying to make Island's.There going to have propellers on them and There going to be big.I would like some Donations to help my Build.

Wool,Wood,dirt,grass,snow,A few brewing stands,I need someone to get Exp Daily,leather is really needed,Food
    also,stone,cobble,coal,torch's,water,Incinirator(i may have spelled that wrong.),someone to help make the Islands,Just basic things.I will also need Iron.

Ill pay 1c=2-6 iron.Depending on what you think.Iron is not hard to find,But i will be putting a lot of time and effort into this.Please be nice and kind.I'm not here so you can be rude.I would like kane to do a Video of this and add a link to mine.I will try to have a microphone. If Kooj and Kane can both do a video,That would be great.People that help and Contribute.

Will get their OWN Island and be able to put Chest's,Houses,Friends,Garden's,Gazebo's,Farm's,Etc.. on There Plot.People that Don't will have to play.Also people that help will be able to use my Farm's.Other's have to make There Own.

I will post Coords to meet With me later.I have to go for now.Please be kind and not just be rude.I'm doing my first build.I'm one person,I can't do everything.I still have classes and have Home-Work to do.Ill try to spend all the time I have doing it.i will stick to this until its done.If you want to donate i will set up a system.

If you want to help,Please post a comment saying what you'd like to do and i spend a lot of time on this website and on the server.(all the time i have.)

Example of Build/Daily Exp help Claim:

Mc Name:
    What you want to do(Help Build/Exp Person or Donate.):
    Donation (What it is and Amount.):
    Why you want this Job (Why and how much are you willing to do):
    Give me a Reason to Accept me to my Team(Has to be Good.):
    What do you want to be called?(Nickname.NO slang/Cussing.Make it Appropriate.):
    What Interest do you have in being in the Best Organization for Building, and Designing for GC.Com?:
    (I will get back to you within 1-4 Days depending on the time i have.Normally 1-2.) ty for being patient and Contributing. My Team will be Known As "The GCB" The GodCraft Builders. We are a Highly Evolutionized Team of Export Builder's For The Community of GODCRAFT!

2. Agility_

Agility_ Whitelisted Player

Build something first lol don't expect free shit.

Billdew and Amyliz like this.
  3. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

That price for iron is way too low. Think about it... 200-600 iron for 1 diamond?

4. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Really? I will trade you my 4 stacks of diamond blocks for 1.3 million iron

Bagline, GTA4rox08 and featherblade2 like this.
  5. mineraftdude

The only problem is that i don't have that much money and I don't have wool nor do sheep spawn in the region I'm in.I have one,But if you could supply me with another or let me use your Farm.I would be Extremely Thankful.
    -M.

Iron is not worth that much.... How much iron do you have.The more iron is in a world the more its worth and the more people have it the less its worth. The more part is because No one has much.You guys on the other hand,Have ton's.So,Its not worth that much.Plus its easy to get,But I'm devoting all the time I have into making this.

6. mineraftdude

Iron is not worth that much.... How much iron do you have. I more iron is in a world the less its worth and the more people have it the less its worth.

7. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

Supply/Demand. You can't just say you think it should be sold at a lower price and get it at that price. It's worth what people sell it, that's why we don't have a fixed economy. If you can get it for that low, good for you, but I doubt it.

8. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

Fuck! I'd done an essay with this part of it. And then windows decided to update :mad:

9. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

the price one iron is about 18 iron ingots for 100 C

tho some ppl are selling for as low as 30 C per IB

featherblade2 likes this.
  10. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

Like GTA said: supply and demand. Lots of people demand it so you can sell your limited supply for more. This also leaves room for what we know as competitive marketing.

Post some pictures, if you want to be taken seriously then post some nice pictures of what you are planning. Next time build some concept designs before going to the donation/forum post stage. Spend a couple hours making some smaller builds and a week or more doing a bigger build so people know what to expect around the full spectrum. Make the screenshots look nice and appropriate. I always try to render my builds with either Chunky, 3DS Max or Blender when I get a chance. Spending the extra time will convince people that you are committed. If you don't want to do that then you can always modify your client with a shade mod to add shadows. You can find all of this stuff and tutorials on how to use it around the internet. Like before: use Google.

The videos rely on the build quality, make it impressive or just do the videos yourself. And do not demand Kane or Kooj to do it. They are busy with their own stuff. "I would like Kane to do a video" why don't you ask him first? Same with Kooj.

You have been on the server for months, by now you should have at least 20,000c in the bank, the biggest thing you can do for your own project is to do it yourself, mine the materials and place the first blocks. Get people motivated and wanting to help!

Follow some basic steps and it is hard to go wrong.

11. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

I went diamond mining the other day and found 40-60d and MAYBE 200 iron.

So no, price is too low relative to availability of diamonds.

I'm sure spelunking will reward more iron per diamond but i was actually mining.