1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Server Down? (Post in This Thread Only)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kane, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Hello I decided to make a clean thread only. Please only use this thread to report downtime issues or to help someone who has an issue with any downtime.

Before you post make sure you read This Troubleshooting Thread! Make sure then you only post here if you have issues with Godcraft and not a Minecraft.net issue.

Report Downtime Post Format:
    Code:
    [b]Time:[/b] hour:minute EST
    [b]date:[/b] mm/dd/yyyy
    [b]Character:[/b] minecraftname
    [b]Error:[/b] "exact error you get when connecting"
    [b]More Info:[/b] "If you have anymore info please share."
    Please note of 9/20/2011 we have changed the way you connect to Godcraft.Com, Please check out This Thread Here!

2. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

Time: Now.
    Date: Now
    Character: :) Charming disposition, prone to occasional jolly trolling and a healthy sense of humor. hahaha
    Error: Connection timed out: connect.

Checked version, retried, tried all permutations of IP, sacrificed a goat: Nothing.
    Which is a real shame too, cos i was looking forward to connecting and having a good laugh with everyone over Icy getting banned.

Edit: oh never mind. my internet was being sucked dry and kept flickering on and off. sigh

3. Kane

I suggest you reread:
    http://godcraft.com/threads/having-issues-connecting-compiled-info-thread.7223/

Mainly about the IP.

4. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

Oh yea i noticed all that. The problem was my meaty brother downloading shit and the wireless net blowing up :D

Kane likes this.
  5. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

Time: 5:45 EST
    date: 9/20/2011
    Character: piekiller
    Error: "Failed to connect to server, Operation timed out."
    More Info: I just downgraded my client

6. Kane

monkey37 likes this.
  7. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

monkey37 and Kane like this.
  8. Ghostwheel22

Ghostwheel22 Whitelisted Player

9. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

10. Kane

11. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Time: 7:21 PM EST
    date: 9/20/2011
    Character: McLag
    Error: "Failed to connect to server: Unknown Host: ip"
    More Info: I just downgraded my client to 1.7.3.

12. SpicyPotato4339

SpicyPotato4339 Whitelisted Player

Time: 9:35 P.M.
    Date: 9/20/11
    Character: SpicyPotato4339
    Error: Failed to connect to the server
    connection timed out: connect
    More Info: I downgraded using the client 2 mod in the wiki menu on godcraft.com (this website)
    a while ago and this only happened 1 other time but i just had to try again and it worked but this time it takes
    a long time to load and then that error message appears whenever i try again!

13. SpicyPotato4339

SpicyPotato4339 Whitelisted Player

sorry i forgot the new ip...

14. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Whats the new ip?

15. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

16. NickehBoi

NickehBoi Whitelisted Player

probably not a server problem but I am getting this..."End of stream" and I was getting a internal connection error but it wasnt the one kane posted so im not sure what went wrong

17. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

Time: 23:07 EST
    date: 9/24/2011
    Character: aliparpar
    Error: "Connection Lost : internal exception java.lang.NullPointerException"
    More Info: It even logs in,but in middle of downloading terrain page after a few seconds .....this error pops up , Client : Kane's Spout

18. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

Kanes spout sucks.

SwitchBladeII and Dorkinator like this.
  19. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

I was bored to get all my previous mods for 1.8.1 again from .1.7.3 and I had to test them so I just grabbed what Kane had to offer.

20. Rampaage

Rampaage Whitelisted Player

I connected fine this morning. logged out, and now it says i cant reach server?