1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Is the Server Down? (Post in This Thread Only)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kane, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Gilblobbo

Gilblobbo Whitelisted Player

IC still down?

2. todumbtodi

todumbtodi Whitelisted Player

just a quick question if the frontiers server is down? as for today havent been able to get on it while the build server is fine
    am i the only 1 or is everybody having trouble?

3. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Up now I don't know why that one went down >.<

4. todumbtodi

todumbtodi Whitelisted Player

ok thanks anyway ^^

5. johnmg3

johnmg3 Whitelisted Player

IC crashed yesterday evening and again this morning. Me and dmh were checking out volcanos left and he had told me about one that was marked off but no signs, so was an improper claim. I was going to log block it so I tp'd into Muhammed Zaxx's base and by the time I got to the southwest corner of his plot, I was lagging hard and then the server crashed. This morning I was logging in and did not even make it in game before it crashed. There is something in that area that is out of control imho. I did not even have time to check entities. His plot is around -3075 2500. When the server is rebooted it would be nice if someone could make it into the area to see if they can find the issue. I spoke to him yesterday on vent after the 1st crash and he told me everything should be disabled in the area. I think we need to check to be sure. Plus I noticed in the usual chunk loading void after a TP qaurries underground on the south border of his plot, so not sure if one of those is running and spilling items.

6. BearJew1986

BearJew1986 Whitelisted Player

Come to find out it was a inventory bug like we had on adventures...and you had the bad inventory.

7. Kane

Time to add the tag mod back. I don't see things like this anymore.

8. johnmg3

That does not explain the first crash, but I can see it being possible for the second crash. 1st crash I had been online for hours, 2nd crash happened as I was logging in, which is characteristic of that type of corrupt inventory crash. Not to mention, how many fucking ways are you going to tell me that BEAR??? I got a steam pm, vent pm, private conversation, and here... Get a life!! And thanks for letting me know... lol

BearJew1986 likes this.
  9. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

I'm trying to log in to check it out but it seems 1.4 release has resulted in fanboy spam of mojang servers, my base probably has the closest teleport to his without being so close you're affected so i'll try and creep up on it all sneaky like, makes all the difference!

10. BearJew1986

I wanted to make sure you got the message! If I had your phone number I could of sent you a text, maybe a call. I will try smoke signal or maybe morse code would get it to you faster!

Kane likes this.
  11. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Ok it's not entity, never went over 150 while i was there however when approaching no matter where from i got about 2 second MASSIVE lag spike with fps dropping from 100+ to 16 or less for the next 5 seconds or so then recovering.

He did have a single timer on a 0.200 tick so I've added 10 seconds to that which should help but i think the main problem is that building underneath his tower (the massive white box) is made entirely of rp2 subblocks, 2 thick for each bit of wall (jungle wood inside, marble block / marble stone outside.

EDIT: also the quarrys arent running, didnt look like any had the machine on it at all just the frame but most had flowing water in them meaning there's crap tonnes of flowing water all around his base

12. BearJew1986

Are you talking about forum tags? Because we have been missing those for a little while now.

13. BearJew1986

-.--/---/..-//..../.-/-..//-/...././/-.-./---/.-./.-./..-/.--./-/./-..//../-./...-/./-./-/---/.-./-.--//.---/---/..../-.////

verbally:
    Dah-di-dah-dah dah-dah-dah di-di-dah, di-di-di-dit di-dah dah-di-dit, dah di-di-di-dit dit, dah-di-dah-dit dah-dah-dah di-dah-dit di-dah-dit di-di-dah di-dah-dah-dit dah dit dah-di-dit, di-dit dah-dit di-di-di-dah dit dah-dit dah dah-dah-dah di-dah-dit dah-di-dah-dah, di-dah-dah-dah dah-dah-dah di-di-di-dit dah-dit.

Tell me if that helps you get the message John! Trolol

14. johnmg3

LOL!!

15. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

Back in Jonhs day they would hit rocks against the cave walls in Morse code to communicate.

16. kingcam2

kingcam2 Whitelisted Player

Is [GC-F] GodCraft Frontiers S2 server is off line again?

17. hakansson20

hakansson20 New Member

yes, I think someone is crashing it all the freaking time...

18. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

Build is super slow and laggy. Water takes 5 seconds to even start falling down. Animals dont move at all.

19. Kane

Rebooted... So was this done by an asshole or real new bug I wonder lol.

20. kingcam2

kingcam2 Whitelisted Player

[GC-F] GodCraft Frontiers S2 server is off line again.