1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is the Server Down? (Post in This Thread Only)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kane, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Why you telling me this and not Electro or burns? It seems that they logged on and the server crashed and days later you tell me.

That pisses me off a lot.. Find out what and why them derps did not report it!

2. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

Neither of us thought of it at the time we were focused on fixing the issue on GCA

3. Kane

Ugh, Someone should said something though. Not a big deal but I do prefer to try to keep all my servers 24/7. GCA should be up and fixed. Also turned on auto reboot now as well. So if it crashes it should be back up on its own within 5min or so.

4. burns1200

Kane can we have GCA back up?

5. nhoj85

nhoj85 Whitelisted Player

Kane Creative is down

6. Kane

seems like when you guys login now it crashes a lot. What could have you guys done to cause this lol

7. burns1200

It
    It's possible someone placed a modded block, but I don't think that's it.

8. Kane

Don't think that is possible lol. Like I mean 10000% sure hehe. If you guys do figure it out let me know. Id like to try to fix it.

9. burns1200

the first time it crashed all I did was log in. We had been there the day before working on something but not much other than that.

10. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Down again (00:37am GMT), another of those cant access things but can still chat for a few mins ones

11. Aeriankork

Aeriankork Whitelisted Player

mennomobile and Dety like this.
  12. Aeriankork

13. kingcam2

kingcam2 Whitelisted Player

14. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

Back up. It would be nice if you waited 10-15 minutes before posting in this thread. I was rebooting the server before you posted.

15. Aeriankork

GCA down now. Kane ElectroBot

(Sorry if this also is a reboot. Do you do them on regular intervals? -if so I can't find the info)

16. burns1200

Kane can you look into the crashes from tonight?

17. Xanizl

Xanizl Whitelisted Player

Time: 5:39 EST
    date: 05/18/2013
    Character: Xanizl
    Error: Can't Reach Server
    More Info: Been down for a few hours as far as I can see

SpiritBuilderr likes this.
  18. burns1200

Server down 9PM EST

19. Shadow69

Shadow69 Whitelisted Player

I can confirm this. According to help.mojang.com the "Minecraft sessions (legacy) This service is down! We are doing our very best to resolve the issue as soon as possible." It seems to be Majang's side of the server log in process and is going in and out of service.

20. burns1200

This had nothing to do with Mojang servers....