1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Large Building Project (School) To Unlock BuildCraft.

Discussion in '[IC] - Projects' started by Kane, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Now this might not unlocked it right away but it be a goal anyways to produce a really nice large school near the 0,0 say up to 500 out even on a ocean if we wanted etc...

Pretty much a large education project. So what we do to unlock new content is we build a school for the past content. So we would make a school for IC stuff. Why not for BC? Simple we don't want to ruin the discovery of the update and etc. This would be a wonderful way to provide a good tutorial for new and old players. Talk about good setups and bad setups and etc etc. 100's of signs explaining things and much more.

So this will be a thread I guess to talk about what Education building you want I assume a university. And of course ideas planning locations and project leader(s)!

2. Sirdevinstine

Sirdevinstine Whitelisted Player

MIT Americas premiere Tech school

3. kos_x_iwilkes

kos_x_iwilkes Whitelisted Player

I would be happy to help with the buildings/digging, however I don't think I'm knowledgeable to write signs and stuff!

Any kind of university would be good, we could have chambers of the main setup with examples of wiring and solar panels and such?

4. djbrooks06

djbrooks06 Whitelisted Player

this would be a big project. although i could def help build the actual school / university itself.

5. Kane

That mean you want to lead it again :p

6. Twilkey

Twilkey Whitelisted Player

Once we pick a spot for this, i can build the tunnel connecting this to the quantum way. We may be able to use the tunnel aswell for signs.

7. djbrooks06

im hoping for someone to be eager to lead it. if nobody wants the job, i may lead it again. i cant promise a finish product as fast as trade.

8. Kane

Yeah I don't blame you on this. Godcraft has a weakness for project leadership. You are one the few who is willing.

9. Greaterix

Greaterix Whitelisted Player

I would love to lead a project like this, however I fear uni commitments will prevent me doing an adequate job :(

Be helping when I can tho :)

10. Marchingbandjs

Marchingbandjs Whitelisted Player

I can definitely help out, I just do not have the time available to spearhead a project.

11. kingcam2

kingcam2 Whitelisted Player

Ok how about I lead it as I have heaps of free time on my hand now.

12. Kane

Do you have a resume of building projects that you lead or did on your own..

13. kingcam2

Sorry no I don't I have Never done one before.

14. Kane

I need someone with a bit of experience not just times on their hands. Sorry :(

15. kingcam2

Ok then I'm Happy help work on it.

16. djbrooks06

at least we have quite a bit of people willing to help on the project. now a leader must rise.

Kane likes this.
  17. Twilkey

Twilkey Whitelisted Player

I have already started on this. I am currently creating the bridge from spawn to ouside the protected area so that people can help without needing permission to build in the protected area.

I guess I can lead the project.

First I must ask, does anyone have any good ideas on any big buildings that would be good for this? Maybe you have an image, or even some blueprints? Just keep in mind, this building has to be able to be made in Minecraft, duh, and there is a height limit.

18. Greaterix

Greaterix Whitelisted Player

the pentagon maybe? :p

19. mmppss

mmppss Whitelisted Player

I am willig to help!

20. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.