1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Main Subway

Discussion in 'Subway / Train Grid/System/Layout Projects!!!' started by Shaostoul, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

I'm proud to announce the arrival of the 4S4E station. With the aid of several people on the subway digging and a lot of help from Patt the ODST and Electrobot with that actual station. It is complete! It's in a beautiful region and the station looks really nice in my opinion. It's my first fully made intersection station.

As a gift to myself, I have claimed a 200x200 square of land around the station. 3900 SE to 4100 SE, with marker torches every 20 blocks around the border. I plan to make a small town area here and hope to bring visitors out to this lovely part of the map.

So come on by and give the 4S4E station a look! To arrive here go to 4000 south then head east and enter the /st 4S4E command and you'll arrive at the station!

2. Dnuts01

Dnuts01 Whitelisted Player

who is Patt on here D;, and i may stop by I always like your stuff man!

Shaostoul likes this.
  3. Shaostoul

Patt the ODST is just some guy that was helping me out. I don't know any specifics. That's his in-game name though. Seriously.

I appreciate the compliment :D I try to make stuff look nice.

4. djbrooks06

djbrooks06 Whitelisted Player

shaostoul is there any chance i can claim a spot at the 4s4e station? i went there and it looked nice and seems like all the spots are empty atm.

5. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

The terminals (at height of 20 I believe) are available for anyone who wants to use it to run a minecart line to their land. Be aware not to run through other ppl's projects/lines.

6. Shaostoul

what Electro said.

The subway stuff is more or less fair game. All of the private terminal stuff at the stations is at 20. Make sure you don't break any rules by trespassing through other peoples land.

7. djbrooks06

djbrooks06 Whitelisted Player

sounds good. thx for the info

8. Lokter

Lokter Whitelisted Player

Shaostoul. Im more than happy to help with the subway maintenance and upgrading. I have a pretty good knowledge of Minecart Mania from a server I used to run.

9. Shaostoul

Alright, cool beans Lokter. I've got to get on freaking GodCraft and inspect everything again. I think I'll attempt this today in a bit.

10. Lokter

Lokter Whitelisted Player

No chance xD I think server just went down. It has for me anyway.

edit: Ignore that. Its working.

11. Shaostoul

And the crashing starts again. :/ I'm going to try the 1.6.4 client.

-edit-

It failed me.

12. Shaostoul

Main Subway Stations and their current command to arrive at them.

Spawn - /st 0 (fixed)

To proceed to a different direction at the spawn intersection, you type one of the 'future' station names. You will then head that direction. For example, you are headed south on the north track, you want to head west, you type /st 2w, when you go through spawn intersection you should be headed west, you now have to enter the current station name, for 2w is would be just 2000 while you are headed west. This is temporary, until I fix all the stations.

North 2000 - /st 2n (fixed)
    North 4000 - /st 4000 (fixing - will be 4n)
    North 6000 - /st 6000 (will be 6n)
    North 8000 - /st 8000 (will be 8n)

East 2000 - /st 2000 (will be 2e)
    East 4000 - /st 4000 (will be 4e)
    East 6000 - /st 6000 (will be 6e)
    East 8000 - /st 8000 (will be 8e)

South 2000 - /st 2000 (will be 2s)
    South 4000 - /st 4000 (will be 4s)
    South 6000 - /st 6000 (will be 6s)
    South 8000 - /st 8000 (will be 8s)

West 2000 - /st 2000 (will be 2w)
    West 4000 - /st 4000 (will be 4w)
    West 6000 - /st 6000 (will be 6w)
    West 8000 - /st 8000 (will be 8w)

13. xCurlyQ

xCurlyQ Whitelisted Player

Sounds sweet :D

14. Kizzard

Kizzard Whitelisted Player

Why is the speed limit back to 100? D:

15. Kizzard

My problems at 2000N persist. Every time I try to go to 8KN, I get turned around at 2KN and head back to spawn.

OK, If I use /st 8N instead of /st 8000 it works. Perhaps you should update your post to acknowledge that now, Shao.

16. Shaostoul

I did, but I guess I'm going to change 2k N so the default direction. For ease of use, I changed the default direction if you improperly entered your /st then you return to spawn. I'll get it changed. I have stuff going on today, so I don't know when I'll be able to get on. I could try right now.

Kizzard likes this.
  17. Kizzard

Ok thanks Shao. I guess I was looking at your post up there ^ which says 8KN is still /st 8000

Thanks for all your hard work.

18. Shaostoul

Well, I wasn't able to get to it earlier, so I'll have to get to it tonight. I have to take my lil bros friend home and then I'll hop on most likely. So that'll be about a hour or two from now.

19. flqw

flqw Whitelisted Player

South Line is completely updated. So all of the buttons work now.

20. Shaostoul

Going to be finishing up the north subway and then move to the west subway. We're going to need assistance with the 6k west subway terminal. I don't believe it is dug. Last time I checked it wasn't.