1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Minecraft : The End + Credits(May contain SPOILERS)

Discussion in '[BS] - Media' started by aliparpar, Nov 12, 2011.

1. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

So did you know the game actually finishes in 1.9 prerelease 6?

And you you get to fight the final boss battle THE ENDER DRAGON.
    @ All Skyrim fans(AKA Dragon Killers) + me Included

Final Boss Battle (1.9 Prerelease 6 )

@Kruor You just found yourself a competitor :

End Credits (1.9 Prerelease 6)

Uploaded by BlueXephos on Nov 11, 2011

The end credits for Minecraft, as revealed in today's 1.9.6 pre-release patch! This is 100% real and genuine. Without speeding up, this is EIGHT MINUTES of text. Let us know what you think of it in the comments! LOL

2. msu957

msu957 Whitelisted Player

they speed up.

3. aliparpar

It says if you don't speed it up, it will be 8 minutes of text! in Real time

4. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

It looks soooo shit. The credits are the most rediculous thing ive ever seen.

5. aliparpar

It just says in a very trolling way that don't play games much , get a life!
    "WAKE UP!" <- That's what it says at the end.

6. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

So, as a gaming company, their master-stroke, final-version, point-of-interest, feature is an intentionally annoying wall of text designed to STOP people from playing games...

Sounds like some stupid asshole dreamt that shit up (a-la notch).

7. Howl_Infinity

Howl_Infinity New Member

I think these End Credits mean something big, and gives a great understanding.Only problem is I think it is quite too long, eight minutes,really?!?I really love the Discriptiveness.It trueley means something if you read deeper in the text. I think that it means more than just"You only have one life,live it while you can." But the addaitional thing i may think means something is "Chose a destiny before your chance is over." and "Whithout every one of tus living this minute and veary second and every 0.1 millisecond anyone who is in this world,makes who we are, without one of us,we are nothing. and Minecraft might not even existed from generations of other poeples talent, just think deeply into it, if we had a single person missing, we wouldnt known how to talk now, we woulnt have the talent and minecraft in existance, nor the ender dragon or anything. All of that putten togeath er means that we need to help make a destiny and difference while we can to make everything better. Someday there won't even be a universe anymore. I wouldnt be typing this, right now if it wasnt for everything. Think really deep into it. You wouldnt love or play it today without it.The Minecraft creators are trying to say "Thank you all for playing this game,whithout anyone else, we wouldnt be here."

"Think deepley into the meaning of the world, no matter what, I will find my meaning why I am here, all i know is my destiny lies in ROBLOX or Minecraft. Follow your dreams, You will acheive it if you try" -Howl22851/Howl22852/Howl_Infinity/Infinity Superstar