1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Mineraftdude's First Project On The Build Server!

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by mineraftdude, Sep 25, 2012.

?

What do you think of Mineraftdude doing a Project on Build!

1. 1. Yes,Of Course!

45.0%
  2. 2. No,Focus on other things like making a house and gaining materials.

15.0%
  3. 3. I dont know,maybe.. maybe not.

40.0%
  1. mineraftdude

mineraftdude Whitelisted Player

as you probably all know,i dont like giving out my real personal info. age,weight,real name,etc....

in this video you can learn about my building style.what i like to do.my server.what i'm going to make as a first project on this server and why i don't give out my personal info.you can learn lots of other things in this video too.i know i can be annoying sometimes.

that doesn't mean we can bring the community that kane started and the first server he started and bring it back together, you guys love this server. the whole community does.on the server's and off.
    The project i want to do. is gigantic.But,it will bring some people onto the server. people with youtube channels put videos out there.do server tours.Explain what things are.we all need to do a part.its not going to just be buildings and some pillars on my project.
    Obviously,it's going to be above ground.

i don't like building underground.No offense to the people that do.its going to have statues,buildings,etc...
    maybe even a statue of kane.don't steal that from me. :) i think at least what we can do.is be nice to each other and rebuild the community,do video's,etc...
    ill release the project coords and more videos later. I need to Convert the video.Ill post it later. :)

Your Friend,
    Mineraftdude.

2. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

Your paragraph is extremely hard to read. But I guess the thought behind it is what counts.

3. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

Look just do it. Your first stuff will most likely be average, just like everything else. Look at amy's first house. Its a hut, now she is making cathedrals. Just take it easy and have fun.
    And welcome

4. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

how dare you

5. bigbubbak9

bigbubbak9 Whitelisted Player

Because I wanted to know how much you weighed... :p

Mancon123, JuiceHead and aliparpar like this.
  6. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

Didn't Kane say he would ban the next person to make a statue of him?

7. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

video doesn't work

8. mineraftdude

yes,i'm aware of that.i'm trying to fix that. :) i'll have two or more uploaded in a hour or too.

9. Kazimir_Casus

Kazimir_Casus Whitelisted Player

"This video has been removed because it is too long." - this is Youtube message.
    This video takes more than 48 minutes. Think about who is willing to look so long movie. :)

10. mineraftdude

anybody white listed to the server's.please do the poll. be honest. if anybody that regularly comes on. That would like to sponsor my project.

I'd be happy.Slayer and i are stocking up on stone. anybody with stone bricks,stone,etc.... anything would be helpful. although we are trying to supply yourselves with your own materials.

If you need help.please ask slayer.Slayer's not informed yet,but ill mention that to him.
    it's a public project.please be aware that if you commit to it,i expect you to give 100% effort. give ideas. if enough people like them/myself. i will find a way to put it in. :)

11. mineraftdude

Apparently,My Comp. had some problems. ill do it tomorrow. :)

12. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

I love your signature man! It's Gold!

Amyliz likes this.
  13. bigbubbak9

bigbubbak9 Whitelisted Player

Haha Thanks! :)

Amyliz likes this.
  14. Kooj

Kooj Whitelisted Player

video is unavailable. strike two

Amyliz and ebrentjones like this.
  15. mineraftdude

i accidently exited the video upload for the video. :) ill post it later/delete the other two.
    I'll start to build soon.

16. mineraftdude

I have the first bits thought out.Above Ground they'll be pyramid's.Underground they'll be "The Under-Ground Temple Of The Mine-Lord's Palace".It's a big palace.People that help/Donate will get one of the Pyramids.more ideas to come to me during time at school/gym. There's also going to be a Replica on my Server.(Private!) Ill be working on both at the same time.Plus some other things Irl. They'll be a donation chest somewhere.As always push all your ideas to me.Ill take any i can get.They'll also be plots,Hotel-Room's,and Such.

17. BearJew1986

BearJew1986 Whitelisted Player

Your English is terrible! I'm trying to not be rude, but it is almost like you are having a seizure while writing.

baseballboss9 and bran7vas like this.
  18. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

rafty, what have you been smoking? Pyramids are the evil twin to the box. I don't recommend building one. Although it can come across as pretty nice, and Aztec pyramids are considered by many as beautiful. In minecraft they usually end out being ugly and repetitive with it extruding in for every blocks higher you go. This may sound harsh. But it's been done before and unless you have very good ideas for the exterior I will not come and take a look.

19. Agility_

Agility_ Whitelisted Player

Nobody will donate to you unless you build something first...

featherblade2 likes this.
  20. mineraftdude

I know you guys might not realize it.But,seeing your comments just now.I was personally think of quit the server.You guys need to be nicer to people.Or there not gonna want to play on here.This was exactly what kane was talking about.If you guys are nicer,Ill try to be nicer.It goes both way,or it doesn't. I'm not going to stay on this server.If you guys are just gonna pick on me.You guys made me cry. :(