1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Application Finished MomoMcDodo's Application

Discussion in '[IC] - Applications' started by MomoMcDodo, Dec 18, 2012.

1. MomoMcDodo

MomoMcDodo Whitelisted Player

1) Minecraft Name:
    MomoMcDodo

2. What is your age?:

3. Why are you interested in an IndustrialCraft2/Buildcraft2/Redpower2 server over a normal Minecraft server?:

M friend showed me the basic version of Tekkit and I rally enjoyed it a lot. So after many YouTube videos later I found GodCraft. I watched every season!

4. If you had to pick your favorite mechanic of Forestry, what would it be?:

Rubber Tree Farm

5. What kinds of guidelines do you think every good MC neighbor should follow? Be detailed.:

Talk to the person before going over to there house. Every one should respect one another a there builds.
    6. What kinds of personalities are you hoping to encounter on the server?:
    Really funny people to talk to, and to learn more about Tekkit based mods.

7. What would be your 'endgame', if you will, for IC2/BC2/RP2? Your brain's picture of your perfect setup on in your little corner of the server?:

A big automated farm, an automatic sorting system like when I'm done from mining and I'm to lazy to put everything in a chest just put my whole inventory in a chest and hopefully have enough resource's so it can be put in the right chest.

8. What would you do if you damaged another player's property?:

Talk to them about it. Then if they need help I would help them.

9. Have you ever been banned on Godcraft or another server and if so please explain why you were banned and what did you learn from the ban.:

Nope. I have never been banned because I always seem to be that really funny guy on the server. Plus, I don't grief.

2. MomoMcDodo

FORGOT POLICY QUESTIONS SORRY
    Policy Questions:
    10. Why is looping wires bad? it causes lag.
    11. How close can you build to spawn? 300-500 I don't want people to grief.
    12. How close can you build to another player without their permission? 150-200.
    13. How do you claim land and how much is the max you can claim? I am not sure on that yet. Can you please explain sometime that would be great.
    14. What must your claimed land have on signs around it? Name and date it was claimed
    15. Where can you use Nuclear Bombs? Only on your plot.
    16. Where can you create a quarry? How many quarries can you have running at once? You can have one quarry running on your plot at a time.
    17. How do you craft a solar array from the compact solars mod (not a single solar panel)? A LV-Transformer in the middle with 8 solar panels around the LV-Transformer.
    18. How do you connect your tunnel to the quantum path? Go to level 12 and build vertically up to your plot.
    19. Where is the Godcraft City project located? The stone object in one of the corners of the map.
    20. Explain in detail why any 3 items (one per mod) are on the banned items list.
    Dynamite: It explodes and causes extreme grief.
    Crystal-Chest: Causes way too much lag.
    Black-Hole-Chest: Bugs, problems, and lag.
    21. Why is the wireless sniffer, jammer or tracker banned?
    I have not got that far yet. Sorry.

3. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

4. MomoMcDodo

5. ElectroBot

That's the direct copied answers or very close ones. You also were conveniently missing the exact same answers that mineraftdude was.
    RE-READ the rules and post a proper application written in your own words.

EDIT: Lying doesn't help your case.

6. MomoMcDodo

1) Minecraft Name:
    MomoMcDodo

2. What is your age?:

3. Why are you interested in an IndustrialCraft2/Buildcraft2/Redpower2 server over a normal Minecraft server?:

M friend showed me the basic version of Tekkit and I really enjoyed it a lot. So after many YouTube videos later I found GodCraft. I watched every season!

Rubber Tree Farm

5. What kinds of guidelines do you think every good MC neighbor should follow? Be detailed.:

Talk to the person before going over to there house. Every one should respect one another a there builds.

7. What would be your 'endgame', if you will, for IC2/BC2/RP2? Your brain's picture of your perfect setup on in your little corner of the server?:

A setup where I can go mining the put all my stuff into one chest and it sorts it all for me. Plus, a good realiable Nuclear Reactor

9. Have you ever been banned on Godcraft or another server and if so please explain why you were banned and what did you learn from the ban.:

Nope. I have never been banned because I always seem to be that really funny guy on the server. Plus, I don't grief.
    10. Why is looping wires bad?
    It causes lots of lag for the server.
    11. How close can you build to spawn?
    300-500 so its not so crowed around spawn.
    12. How close can you build to another player without their permission?
    100-200 depending on the person.
    13. How do you claim land and how much is the max you can claim? Please explain in details in your own words all the steps you need to take for a proper land claiming. Mark your plot then put a wall around it with some form of door somewhere on it. And have the name of the owner of the plot and the date it was claimed.
    14. What must your claimed land have on signs around it?
    The name of the owner and the ate it was claimed.
    15. Where can you use Nuclear Bombs?
    Only on your plot
    16. Where can you create a quarry? How many quarries can you have running at once?
    You can only have one quarry on your plot at a time.
    17. How do you craft a solar array from the compact solars mod (not a single solar panel)?
    Put a LV-Transformer in the middle and surround it with regular solar panels.
    18. How do you connect your tunnel to the quantum path?
    Go to depth of 12, and build in any cardinal direction until you get to the main quantum tunnel. It has to be a 3x3 tunnel
    19. Where is the Godcraft City project located? In the north east part of the map it looks like a giant nuclear reactor.
    20. Explain in detail why any 3 items (one per mod) are on the banned items list.
    Nuke: Can cause major grief.
    Mining Laser: Can cause some major grief.
    TNT: Can cause some major grief.
    21. Why is the wireless sniffer, jammer or tracker banned? I am not sure. But I am guessing that it causes lag to the server. I will look into that some more.

7. MomoMcDodo

1) Minecraft Name:
    MomoMcDodo

2. What is your age?:

M friend showed me the basic version of Tekkit and I really enjoyed it a lot. So after many YouTube videos later I found GodCraft. I watched every season!

Rubber Tree Farm

A setup where I can go mining the put all my stuff into one chest and it sorts it all for me. Plus, a good realiable Nuclear Reactor

10. Why is looping wires bad?
    It causes lots of lag for the server.
    11. How close can you build to spawn?

300-500 so its not so crowed around spawn.
    12. How close can you build to another player without their permission?
    100-200 depending on the person.
    13. How do you claim land and how much is the max you can claim? Please explain in details in your own words all the steps you need to take for a proper land claiming. Mark your plot then put a wall around it with some form of door somewhere on it. And have the name of the owner of the plot and the date it was claimed.
    14. What must your claimed land have on signs around it?

The name of the owner and the ate it was claimed.
    15. Where can you use Nuclear Bombs?

Only on your plot
    16. Where can you create a quarry? How many quarries can you have running at once?

You can only have one quarry on your plot at a time.
    17. How do you craft a solar array from the compact solars mod (not a single solar panel)?

Put a LV-Transformer in the middle and surround it with regular solar panels.
    18. How do you connect your tunnel to the quantum path?

Go to depth of 12, and build in any cardinal direction until you get to the main quantum tunnel. It has to be a 3x3 tunnel
    19. Where is the Godcraft City project located? In the north east part of the map it looks like a giant nuclear reactor.

Nuke: Can cause major grief.

Mining Laser: Can cause some major grief.
    TNT: Can cause some major grief.
    21. Why is the wireless sniffer, jammer or tracker banned? I am not sure. But I am guessing that it causes lag to the server. I will look into that some more.

8. ElectroBot

Stop creating new threads. Reply to the original. I've merged the threads. I'll check the app later tonight.

9. MomoMcDodo

ok sorry

10. ElectroBot

We are not a T***** server and T***** only packaged mods from developers without permission. These mods are the respective copyright of the original developer, not T*****.

Have you read the rules at all?

Those are banned because they are only useful for hostile actions that you'd find on a PvP server.

11. MomoMcDodo

Ok I re read the rules and nukes cannot be used they are banned. Ok well by saying and to learn more about Tekkit based mods. I meant to say to learn about mods and stuff and how it all works.

12. ElectroBot

13. MomoMcDodo

cool thanks

14. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Reply here when you have in case I miss it :)

Have a wonderful holiday.

15. MomoMcDodo

Hah you too

16. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for your donation, and for taking the time to apply to the Godcraft IC/BC/RP Server!
    Connect to the server with the following IP:
    mc.godcraft.com:2012
    Ventrilo information and hardware specs can be found at the Server Information page.
    You will need the following client (put into a clean .minecraft folder) to access the server:
    Some helpful resources for IC/BC/RC:
    If you have any issues being whitelisted or just need help in general, feel free to post on ourSupport Forum, where you can find many helpful members of the community. Be sure to use the IC tag for threads concerning this server.
    Video Guide:
    Must Watch Safety Video About Prevent Client/Server Lag: