1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Adventures Server: MonkeyWarrior3 7-day ban

Discussion in 'Banned / Appeal' started by IamRacecaR, Mar 2, 2013.

1. IamRacecaR

IamRacecaR Whitelisted Player

MC Name: Monkeywarrior3
    When: March 2, 2013
    Why: Massive theft from the group "The Ridge"
    Who Banned him/her: IamRacecaR
    Extra information: (If any)
    Upon logging off of the server, Scuttleship noticed Monkeywarrior3 immediately enter "The Ridge's" storage area, and when he logged back on, Monkeywarrior3 ran away. When questioned about his presence there, he said he was "just looking".
    We went to "The Ridge" and went through entire area and took a tally of Monkeywarrior pickup events. The following table contains what I found:
    count amount itemId name
    3 64 265 iron ingot
    1 64 20257:65 tin ingot
    6+ 64 20257:64 copper ingot
    1 64 21256:18 aluminum ingot
    2 64 11400 forcilium
    1 64 348 glowstone dust
    1 64 348 glowstone dust
    1 64 21257:80 thorium dust
    1 8 350 cooked fish

To start the ban timer, you must reply to this thread accepting the following conditions:
    -any complaining will increase your ban time
    -upon being unbanned, you have 24 hours to return the items listed (or equivalent) to "The Ridge"
    Because this is not your first ban for stealing (and not the first time you said you would never steal again), ANY future infraction will result in your permanent removal from this server.

2. MonkeyWarrior3

MonkeyWarrior3 Whitelisted Player

Yes i do agree with this statement i am not complaining sir im telling you that jimmyjk is involved also

3. MonkeyWarrior3

and i cant understand ur tally thingy can you make it so i can read how much i have to give back thanks

4. IamRacecaR

The formatting was removed from the table when it was posted.
    3 stacks iron ingots
    1 stack tin ingot
    8 stacks copper ingots
    1 stack aluminum ingots
    2 stacks forcilium
    2 stacks glowstone dust
    1 stack thorium dust
    8 cooked fish

Your ban timer has started.

5. MonkeyWarrior3

So when do i start giving them back
    and sorry but jimmyjk also to stuff and i am not complaining im telling the truth i also didn't take a stack of thorium dust i took a stack out to take 16 thorium and i also didnt take a 2 stacks of forcuim sir i have not used forcuim thingys in this server yet and i dont even have near 2 stacks i would have to have like 2 stacks of diamonds if i wanted forcium so bad

6. IamRacecaR

7. MonkeyWarrior3

8. MonkeyWarrior3

So when do i to return these items

9. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

Harticus78 and IamRacecaR like this.
  10. MonkeyWarrior3

A yes i am supposed to be unbanned today but yet im still banned.

11. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

Unbanned.

12. IamRacecaR

You have 24 hours from the time of this post to return what was previously listed to The Ridge, or work out an arrangement with them. Failure to comply will result in an additional ban.