1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New Project: Splunch

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by roflman222, Jul 26, 2011.

1. roflman222

roflman222 Whitelisted Player

Hey there. I've just come back to the server after a long, long, long, long, long break. And I'm looking to start a project. The project is a new town, Splunch. I have not decided on a good location but I am looking for people interested in helping out. I plan on having it as a multilayered circular city with an aboveground level, a below ground level and an up in the air level.

If you're interested just leave a post here and I'll get back to you.

2. Kanookoo

Kanookoo Whitelisted Player

I might be interested. Tell me more about it.

3. 8061046

8061046 Whitelisted Player

I am interested. pls mp me about location and all...

4. roflman222

The idea is to just have a basic circle shaped city. with the 3 levels as i said. and just lay it out into 4 main segmented areas. (Circle is split into 4 quarters by paths through the middle of the city)

I'm not sure on a good diameter as of yet. But I'm thinking something like 100-200 across. Not sure if this is too big or too small so I'll have to find a location and do a rough layout to see the area I'm working with.

I'll post again when I've found a suitable location and i'll say what I want done etc.

5. Kanookoo

Kanookoo Whitelisted Player

Ok. I'm now working on another project, North Plantation (which might be East). But thanks for the offer. Maybe I'll be able to help.

6. 8061046

will there be a tower at the center? for the size, I think its ok, you can make it bigger, I wouldnd mind! ;)

I'll help for sure when you'll found the location! :p

7. Stuart

Stuart New Member

Hey, I know I'm not white-listed yet, but as soon as I am, I'll love to help, and if you want, I'll make a nice glass dome over it =D

Also, if you want, I can make a superstructure in the middle =D I like doing big projects and I like building =D

8. 8061046

so... how is it going?

9. roflman222

Found the location: x: =48.98 y: 65.62 z: -2290.99
    It's 2k east. right next to the road sorta, look for the big circle of cobble

10. 8061046

Ok, I'm already there, I destroyed the little hill and I'm waiting for further instrutions. If you're not there, pls leave a sign for instrutions, thx! ^^

11. roflman222

At the moment I'm going to finish the circle and i just need it filled in, preferably with dirt because the base will be grass.
    I'm going to finish the circle now.

12. 8061046

ok! ^^

13. 8061046

I finished the dirt, I'm doing the half-stones.

14. 8061046

Roflman, what are you doing? its been 2 days since you last connected... pls, send some instructions...

15. roflman222

Sorry I had family issues. I won't be able to get on for a little while longer. if you want to just start building an identical circle about 30 or so blocks above the current one that would be good, not sure, you pick how high the floating part should be :)