1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New "Server of the week" mod/challenge server

Discussion in 'Server & Site News' started by ElectroBot, Apr 11, 2013.

1. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

There's only at most an hour or 2 of gameplay there.

2. IamRacecaR

IamRacecaR Whitelisted Player

Good things can come in small sizes? Just a thought.

3. ElectroBot

And what do we do for the other 166 hours?

4. IamRacecaR

5. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

we criticise him.

But TBH why not? he tried doing something for the community. Lot less then what most people on Godcraft would even bother doing for others.

6. ElectroBot

I'm not criticizing iamracecar. I'm just pointing out that his challenge map is a relatively short play time like most challenge maps (Race for wool, Survival Games, etc.). Its decent challenge, but will not last more than 1-2 hours.

7. Kane

Throw it up this weekend for fun even :) Just saying something stupid to do!

8. ElectroBot

If IamRacecaR wants to run an event, then I can set the server up, but he'll have to tell me the time and he'll either need to give out the port on TS or get a whitelist ready of ppl who'd like to play.

9. fauxiss

fauxiss Whitelisted Player

Idk about a modded server as I've been a bit out of the loop on that account, but I have been playing skyblock which a bunch of friends on a private server using the plugin uskyblock. It gives each player their island with protection. It also adds challenges to the game that, when completed, give rarer items such as iron and redstone. I would love to see and play on a GC skyblock server, even if it is just a temp.

10. ElectroBot

Sounds cool.

11. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

Lets do it this weekend!

12. Kane

Little hard when he does not communicate with us in the thread.

13. IamRacecaR

I'd be game for helping host a round or two for tomorrow. I'd just need to update the redstone in the map to 1.4.7 from whatever it is now (1.0 I think). Make proper use of the command blocks and stuff.

ElectroBot likes this.
  14. IamRacecaR

So since this might become a thing, I need to take team orders. From my original post, here are the starting missions for the two teams:

The "to be continued" parts will be explained in detail just prior to the start of the game, so yea. To sign up for a team, just send me a pm with your team preference: Castle Guard, Maruaders, or Autojoin (for those with no preference).

15. fauxiss

Secret Rooms Mod

It's still 1.4.7 but the author said he's working on a 1.5.1 version. Its not a really big mod so maybe a server with this one and a few more?

Minecraft Forums

I like Direwolf's Video better:

16. fauxiss

Tinkers Construct Mod 1.5.1
    Looking through the Sphax patch list for good forge mods and this one looked big enough for us to launch a server with. It also looks pretty cool.

Minecraft Forums

17. ElectroBot

Direwolf20 just made a spotlight of that - Derp. quoted the same spotlight (don't use flash on Safari, only on Chrome).

Looks like a cool mod, but as part of a group of mods. We'll add it to the voting next week with a few others.

18. Xanizl

Xanizl Whitelisted Player

Xanizl

19. fauxiss

oh ya, and add me to the whitelist

20. Jynke

Jynke Whitelisted Player

add jynke to the whitelist :)