1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

North 2000 Station Redesign

Discussion in 'Subway / Train Grid/System/Layout Projects!!!' started by Shaostoul, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

Let me start with, all present stations will be rebuilt and connected to their existing rail-lines and to the best of my ability as close to where they were before. All stations will be updated to a lime-green wool station and will have a basic station design. I will try to keep station resources to each of their stations. I'll put them in a locketted chest with my name and whoever claims ownership to the station.

Now that, that's said...

North 2000 is one of the smaller stations and isn't designed very well, it's missing 4 possible stations and north 2k is fairly popular. So in my redesign of the north spawn to north 4k subway line, I'm wanting to redo the 2k station to fit better.

The following stations I need permission from. Green is approved. Orange is unknown. Red is disapproved.

Stations.

Northern Amalgamated Railway Line (NARL)
    City of Chillmore @flqw
    Neo Genesis Railways
    Holmgard, Castle Dungeon
    NovaCorp @madcat1030
    Nordland Railways
    Himmeltown
    The Retreat
    Venatum Subways
    A Private Subway Line (No Name)

I do not know who claims ownership of all these stations any more. I went off of what signs were there. @Sounas is no longer in charge of Venatum IIRC, but I don't know who to talk to about it, seeing as a few places connect to this stations and the Venatum Subway.

If you know who to get into contact with, please @name, here please.

rubtheripper likes this.
  2. kingcam2

kingcam2 Whitelisted Player

@Shaostoul

The Private Subway Line Is my subway line going to 1400 north.

Thank from Kingcam2.

3. Shaostoul

@kingcam2

Do I get an okay to possibly move it when it gets to that time?

All stations will be rebuilt and reconnected to their lines. Only thing I ask is if there is anything special to you, that you take it or record it just in case. I'll do a count and check of each individual station and update the OP with the numbers that I get.

4. kingcam2

kingcam2 Whitelisted Player

Can you come on vent and we can talk about it?

5. madcat1030

madcat1030 Whitelisted Player

Just destroy or alter mine as you need. When it's done, tag me again and I'll hop back on to fix it up for real.

6. saftus

saftus Whitelisted Player

You may do what you have to do with Nordland Railway station 2k North. Contact me if any problems.

Regards!

7. rubtheripper

rubtheripper Whitelisted Player

Approved from Chillmore! Thanks Shao!

8. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

You're just making the top part of it bigger? I'd like a general layout plan before you start. I maintain the New Venatum and Nordland railways there so if I agree to the overall plan, you can modify those two.

9. Shaostoul

I'll have a better diagram when I get closer to the 2k north station. Right now I'm working on the subway.

10. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

I think expanding it will be a good idea. It is quite cramped and full in there.

11. saftus

saftus Whitelisted Player

@Sniper3 , what are you doing at the Nordland Railways actually????