1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Quizzbee 1 day for Griefing, Stupidity

Discussion in 'Banned / Appeal' started by Kane, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

MC Name: McLag Quizzbee
    When: 2/10/2013
    Why: For Vandalizing the Terrain on purpose to post PENIS in the land scape to show up on the map.
    Who Banned him/her: Kane_Hart
    Extra information: Your ban starts once you replied to this thread.

2. Quizzbee

Quizzbee Whitelisted Player

72 hours for 'Pixel Art' and 'Vandilism of natural terrain'. I just read the rules again, and nowhere does it say pixel art isn't allowed, and that was within 150 blocks of our base, so it is owned terrain, by me. It seems like you're missmatching rules from other servers Kane. 72 hours seems like a buttload for a first offence, if you want me to, I can clean this tolerrable stain of immaturity from the face of the server, but I feel this is unjust. Thanks for the enjoyabe kick in the balls with the mclag, I await another in response.

3. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Griefer:
    A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways.[1] A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities, since griefers often cannot be deterred by penalties related to in-game goals.

Methods:
    Written or verbal insults, including false accusations of cheating or griefing. Often directed at the server administrator.
    Purposeful violation of server policies.

And when it doubt my favourite rule of them all:
    Stupidity is not an excuse and always remember, Treat others how you’d like to be treated.

Well sir you are now being treated. Also another lesson. I was not planning on banning you period plus I was going to unban you if your response was sorry for being derpy or something around them lines. But as you can see I have this already typed up and ready because I doubt you have changed.

4. Quizzbee

But I don't see how this is griefing, or makes me a griefer. I am sure this didn't 'offend' anyone, or 'irritate' anyone. I only did this in fun knowing it could easily be cleaned up.

'A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players'

I didn't do this to irritate or harass, once people had seen it, they were laughing on TS, fun was had. If I was a griefer, I would have done this on someone else's property and made it difficult for them to remove.

I do apologize for this, and had no intention of causing anyone visual pain.

5. Arlechhino

Arlechhino New Member

The smallest of transgressions :)

I guess the question is whether you would want to be forced to look at something that causes you a minor mental discomfort.

6. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

Do not post on ban threads.

7. Quizzbee

Was wondering if I could get unbanned. I replied to this thread the moment it was posted, and its currently a few months after. I'm really sorry for being an immature idiot, and I'm hoping you can forgive me Kane.

8. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

We're having some technical difficulties ( Kane ) and can't temporarily unban you on GC.

In the meantime head on over to stonelegion.com and join us there (as well as Teamspeak if you want to). We're launching our modded server today, already have a creative test/design server up and will have a survival/build server up after MC 1.7.

9. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

Unbanned (stupid mcbans website).